Project Red Headed 3v

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Got the last bit of fiberglass work done on the splitter. Once the top/bottom surfaces were glassed, i routed out the foam between them and filled it with epoxy thickened with phenolic microballoons, i also put 2 layers of glass over it as well.

Some of the imperfections also had the thickened epoxy applied as well since i had a fair amount of it left over.

Currently im deciding if i should permanently bond the splitter to the bumper and eliminate the seam line or just keep it bolted/pop riveted in place.

ea5f91850791e427a91f1a7569830eb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you want to make parts to sell make a CF radiator cover. They were only made a few years, I think they even quit making the aftermarket metal ones so they have been getting hard to find. I have a good stock one to copy if you need but if you could pop those out you could sell a few easy.

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
if you want to make parts to sell make a CF radiator cover. They were only made a few years, I think they even quit making the aftermarket metal ones so they have been getting hard to find. I have a good stock one to copy if you need but if you could pop those out you could sell a few easy.

Those are on the list, im just getting to them slowly.

Currently im working on getting the black plastic piece that screws to the firewall ready to mold as i have never seen it available anywhere. I’m going to make my own mold for cowl panels as well.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Any idea on what pricing will be for these?

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Those are on the list, im just getting to them slowly.

Currently im working on getting the black plastic piece that screws to the firewall ready to mold as i have never seen it available anywhere. I’m going to make my own mold for cowl panels as well.

Keep me posted on this!! And any other sn95 carbon fiber parts. I have an addiction and your quality looks amazing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online