Realistic approach to sell?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
:sad5: is this a farewell Mike? Bye red sn95

Started getting cold feet, especially w/ some low offers. Kept it and already got all the blower crap off, soon to be top end, and I'm going to pull motor and do a trick flow/turbo build

1bad95

Reaction score
Now we're talking!! Glad to hear you are gonna a keep it Mike!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
Just found this thread today lol. What made the big decision swing to keep it? I was pretty surprised reading how set you were on a '15

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Because SN95's rule!!!!!!!!!! Were last of the dying breed with ULTRA light weight cars in today's world. The foxbody's are classics now and you do not see any on the road as much as we did 10+ years ago. Now its our turn but we can still do it in style and with technology these days performance is not a problem. Its more about refinement but I like raw/edgyness of sn95 chassis. I will keep the refinement in my Audi daily lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Started getting cold feet, especially w/ some low offers. Kept it and already got all the blower crap off, soon to be top end, and I'm going to pull motor and do a trick flow/turbo build

What turbo set up you going with? Your one of the few on here I could see going above the on 3.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Just found this thread today lol. What made the big decision swing to keep it? I was pretty surprised reading how set you were on a '15

The wife somewhat talked me into keeping it. And when I went through the receipts I have into this car...to even sell it for $15k kills me, and I doubt I'd even get that for it. So financially, it seems like the right thing to do. I got the blessing though to have some more fun with it. I sold the entire blower setup a few days ago and plan to have motor out within next week or two. I'll be starting a re-build thread once I get rolling

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
What turbo set up you going with? Your one of the few on here I could see going above the on 3.

Still doing a bunch of research on turbo setups. It's a whole new world for sure haha. I have it between a complete Hellion kit with a Precision 7675 or a CG Fab hot side and custom cold side with a Treadstone TRV259 intercooler, most likely with a Precision 7675 as well. I'm 99% sure I'm set on going with that turbo.

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
The wife somewhat talked me into keeping it. And when I went through the receipts I have into this car...to even sell it for $15k kills me, and I doubt I'd even get that for it. So financially, it seems like the right thing to do. I got the blessing though to have some more fun with it. I sold the entire blower setup a few days ago and plan to have motor out within next week or two. I'll be starting a re-build thread once I get rolling

Sounds good man! You won't regret it. Looking forward to the build thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online