Really Missing My 98 GT...

sn95jones

Reaction score
I know I'll own another later down the road once the Fiancee and I have a place with a shop, but today I am just really missing the hell out of this car.

Magic

Reaction score
Nice Pacific Green! Mighty fine fiancee too. Congrats!

What car do you have now?

PinkieT

Reaction score
Nice car, not a common color. I got my 98 GT from a guy who had no garage space any more for his summer car. He hated to sell it but was glad it went to a good home - ME! I hope you get your garage situation settled soon and get back in the game.

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Nice Pacific Green! Mighty fine fiancee too. Congrats!

What car do you have now?
05 Acura RL and that's not my fiancee haha that's just the person who did the photoshoot

Nice car, not a common color. I got my 98 GT from a guy who had no garage space any more for his summer car. He hated to sell it but was glad it went to a good home - ME! I hope you get your garage situation settled soon and get back in the game.
Thanks man I loved this car, I regret getting rid of it. I'll buy another in the future, I'll do a PI swap, exhaust Borla Stingers again, Bullitt wheels. I'll basically try to do the same setup.

Magic

Reaction score
05 Acura RL and that's not my fiancee haha that's just the person who did the photoshoot

Thanks man I loved this car, I regret getting rid of it. I'll buy another in the future, I'll do a PI swap, exhaust Borla Stingers again, Bullitt wheels. I'll basically try to do the same setup.
The chick in the pics not your fiancee? Well then, hook a brother up!

Dont see too many Acura RLs. Nice cars!

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
The chick in the pics not your fiancee? Well then, hook a brother up!

Dont see too many Acura RLs. Nice cars!
Haha she's taken but yes I know she's very attractive. You should see some of her pics, leggings is like what she lives by and my GOD does she look good in them.

Not many at all, I've always been a fan of them, 300hp 3.5L V6, AWD, navigation standard, real wood trim, keyless ignition, led illuminated door handles, xenon adaptive headlights, OnStar, Bluetooth, Bose. Did I mention it's a 2005 lol. All these features in a 2005, it was not common to have these features in a car back in 2005 unless you wanted to spend big bucks. This car new was $55,000 lol but I love this thing, very nice cruiser I honestly am glad I bought it, next purchase will be an 03 F150 Supercrew FX4 in black, then an SN95.

Magic

Reaction score
That interior in the RL tho! 11 years ago!
2005-acura-rl-2.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott