Redline goods steering wheel cover

bluex

Reaction score
Anyone here with the saddle interior order one of these? I recieved mine the other day and their saddle color is way darker than my interior. I'm thinking their camel or tan color will be a better match. They are working with me to get the right color but I just wanted to see what others have done so I get the right one this time and can get rid of this crappy cover the PO put on it.

I also ordered th door panel covers and I"ll probably go see how much it might cost to have a shop install them so the fit better than what is shown on there site. I got them black with the black stiching and they look pretty good color wise with the rest of the interior. Kinda hard to mess up black though lol. I had the steering wheel done with black stiching and I like the way that will look, just need the correct or a closer color to the factory saddle.

Thanks!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think I was the first here to use them and always been happy. Only way to be sure on colors would be to order a color sample from them which I did to match the green I wanted.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sample color would have been the way to go.

I don't think anyone has a tan steering wheel here. most people swap out the peanut butter interior...

Show use how the door panels work. I want them, but the picture looks terrible!

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
Ya I know I should have got a sample but I barely got my order in during the Christmas sale. I was hoping it would work out.

Will do on the door panel covers. Hopefully I can find someone willing to install them

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have their black and tan shift boot, ebrake and armrest cover and it matched really good IMO but I believe the color was camel. It has been over 10 years since I purchased so I really don't remember. My interior is empty or I would snap some pics. I doubt I have my invoice in my email still but I will check.

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
Awesome! You have any old pictures showing how it matches up?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No I checked my photo bucket to see but none. I probably had a few on my old computer but that took a dump.

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
I have their black and tan shift boot, ebrake and armrest cover and it matched really good IMO but I believe the color was camel. It has been over 10 years since I purchased so I really don't remember. My interior is empty or I would snap some pics. I doubt I have my invoice in my email still but I will check.

How snug is that arm rest?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The arm rest is a nice fit. He puts elastic on the back. I took the back cover off and threw the screws through a couple of spots to keep it from slipping but its held up nicely.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
here's my redline goods armrest cover...imo the fitment was terrible lol. i had to flip the pad over and pull the cover tight while stapling it to the pad/lid. end result was super nice though and the leather smells delicious

1z19rw2.jpg

chris91

Reaction score
Dude [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] your interior looks brand new! What Steering Wheel cover is that? I think one of Redlines 10th Anniversary Cobra(Has the thumb knobs) wraps would look right at home. :D Still looks badass without though so dont get it twisted.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Dude Tony your interior looks brand new! What Steering Wheel cover is that? I think one of Redlines 10th Anniversary Cobra(Has the thumb knobs) wraps would look right at home. :D Still looks badass without though so dont get it twisted.

thanks man...it's just some cheap ass cover from advanced auto or some shit lol. i have plans for that though. going to go with http://www.dallassteeringwheel.com/ and supporting the U.S. economy rather than sweedens...or where ever redline is :p

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Thats always a good thing Tony. I dont see any prices on their site though. :(

i had a quote for $225 for black leather and perforated black leather...to look like the fr wheel. but you have to ship it at around $50

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That isn't that bad at all considering a used FR500 will run you $400+ if you can find one.

I have been wanting to have my old stock one done like my FR500 but with the thumb grips like on the Cobra wheels.

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
here's my redline goods armrest cover...imo the fitment was terrible lol. i had to flip the pad over and pull the cover tight while stapling it to the pad/lid. end result was super nice though and the leather smells delicious

1z19rw2.jpg
cleaaaaannnnnn!
Did you custom fab that radio bezel?
I'm so jealous of your interior

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online