Replacement PowerDoor Lock Remote

ck5.0

Reaction score
I bought my 96 GT used and it did not come with a Factory DoorLock Remote. Didn't most all GT's have this? Has anyone ever ordered and setup replacements? I couldn't find any threads on it.

Stangbangin

Reaction score
You can order the remote's from the dealer which will cost you some dough or go to a junk yard and ask them if they have any most do, or order them from ebay for pretty cheap less than 10 bucks usually.

Reprogram Keyless Entry Remotes
This is the How To article on how to reprogram them very easy.

Stangbangin

Reaction score
and yes all gt's came with the keyless entry...take a peak under your trim panel on your driver side in the trunk you'll see a black box that says anti theft on it..this is the keyless entry module. every single GT i've ever seen has keyless from 94 up

S

scarface

Do you have a pic of this box? I dont see anything on mine?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:

just take out the left side panel in the trunk, then there will be a box with 2 plugs going into it...it will be in a similar spot to where your gas cap is, just on the other side... :thumb:

and if anyone needs a remote, i have an extra from my v6, my GT came with a viper alarm, so i didnt need it :pimp:

S

scarface

19mustang95 said:
scarface said:

just take out the left side panel in the trunk, then there will be a box with 2 plugs going into it...it will be in a similar spot to where your gas cap is, just on the other side... :thumb:

and if anyone needs a remote, i have an extra from my v6, my GT came with a viper alarm, so i didnt need it :pimp:
My GT doesnt have anything over there but a trunk vent. :(

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
My GT doesnt have anything over there but a trunk vent. :(

just because i like you ill go out and take a pic of it for you ;)....if mine has one. :-\

S

scarface

cool! I came home early today to instal the Hpipe, but fedex bumped my shipment to the 9th :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online