Ride Of The Month (ROTM) Suggestions?

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
How about a 'resurrection/back from the dead' theme? Cars that looked like they were too far gone to be saved that have been turned around. (And no I'm not just saying that to throw my car in the mix lol!)

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Or the opposite, for those of us like myself, who have "ruined" the car. :eek:

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How about a 'resurrection/back from the dead' theme? Cars that looked like they were too far gone to be saved that have been turned around. (And no I'm not just saying that to throw my car in the mix lol!)
I actually had this planned for the new year. but I could do it now!

Definitely a worthy theme.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I've only been here for a year so I'm not sure what's been done previously but has there ever been a ride of the YEAR? I know we had 'member of the year.' Just thought it might be cool to take all 12 ROTM winners and throw em together to see who gets the overall best car of the year.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've only been here for a year so I'm not sure what's been done previously but has there ever been a ride of the YEAR? I know we had 'member of the year.' Just thought it might be cool to take all 12 ROTM winners and throw em together to see who gets the overall best car of the year.

We might have done in the past and I thought about it. I know other forums do that.
I was thinking we'd just do another member of the year in Dec. Its a great way for people to express appriecation towards members who help the forum.

What does everyone else think?

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
How exactly did the member of the year thing work? I don't really remember much about it, I thought it was just something the mods collaborated on and decided on who got it instead if an actual nomination and voting.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How exactly did the member of the year thing work? I don't really remember much about it, I thought it was just something the mods collaborated on and decided on who got it instead if an actual nomination and voting.
IIRC there was nominations and voting.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Coming soon to a black convertible near you.

im so excited!!!

boob+gif.gif

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
A photo contest sounds like a good idea. I have a couple Ford keychain thingies I could give out.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
oct rotm pms sent.

I sent messages to people who were nominated. The last 2 spots had a 4 way tie. The first 2 people to send me their info will be put through.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
200k mile car? Posibly car and girl pic contest? How about most accessorized car
...lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online