OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Hows everything going? Havnt heard from you in awhile

Ive been driving the hell out of it. Its on the lift right now and Frank's engine is already sitting on the floor. Im waiting to get my cams for the coyote and the 2018 intake manifold before I set it down in the car.

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Ive been driving the hell out of it. Its on the lift right now and Frank's engine is already sitting on the floor. Im waiting to get my cams for the coyote and the 2018 intake manifold before I set it down in the car.

Awesome! What cams are you going with?

OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
Well before [MENTION=18830]Frank.JD.Perez[/MENTION] left my shop, he helped me do this

Untitled by William Luketich, on Flickr

It was a dry fit and we found out a few things didn't quite fit. We put it in and pulled it back out. I am going to have to work some things for the exhaust also, because nobody fits longtubes around a 4r70w.

This is where the stock oil pan hits the k-member. I am trying not to use spacers so I cut that section out of the pan, rolled up a piece of 16ga steel and welded in place. It didn't inhibit anything or interfere inside the pan. I have a couple pictures of that, I will post up tomorrow.
Untitled by William Luketich, on Flickr

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Ok... kmember hits the pan or is it the pan rests on the kmember not allowing the engine to fully seat? Can you dent the pan up some? Would making spacers for the en g ine mount work? How thick does the spacers need to be? Will the hood still close without interference? Does the shock towers hit? Will the hydroboost interfere? What about steering shaft? What about Bob? Who shot Jr.? Where do baby's come from? Why does the grass grow?

OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
Ok... kmember hits the pan or is it the pan rests on the kmember not allowing the engine to fully seat? Can you dent the pan up some? Would making spacers for the en g ine mount work? How thick does the spacers need to be? Will the hood still close without interference? Does the shock towers hit? Will the hydroboost interfere? What about steering shaft? What about Bob? Who shot Jr.? Where do baby's come from? Why does the grass grow?

Kind of both, the k member hits the oil pan from the front-ish then the pan rests on the k member and won't let it sit all the way in to the mounts. It would probably take about a 1/2" spacer on each mount to get it to bolt down. The 3" cowl hood has plenty of room to close. I could have dented the pan, but I wanted to cut and weld something lol. Shock towers do not hit. I don't have hydroboost, but I'm pretty sure it fits ok. Steering shaft is ok so far. I haven't seen Bob in years, last I checked he was driving trucks across the country. Bubba shot Jr after he shot the juke box that night that it played the sad song. Baby's obviously come from the delivery stork. Grass grows because it absolutely hates me and enjoys making my life a living hell with its weekly cuttings in this miserable heat.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of both, the k member hits the oil pan from the front-ish then the pan rests on the k member and won't let it sit all the way in to the mounts. It would probably take about a 1/2" spacer on each mount to get it to bolt down. The 3" cowl hood has plenty of room to close. I could have dented the pan, but I wanted to cut and weld something lol. Shock towers do not hit. I don't have hydroboost, but I'm pretty sure it fits ok. Steering shaft is ok so far. I haven't seen Bob in years, last I checked he was driving trucks across the country. Bubba shot Jr after he shot the juke box that night that it played the sad song. Baby's obviously come from the delivery stork. Grass grows because it absolutely hates me and enjoys making my life a living hell with its weekly cuttings in this miserable heat.

Do the new 5.0 cars not use hydro post anymore??

And to the rest, lol

My son hates cutting the grass weekly but I tell him to get over it. I had to cut a much larger yard when I was his age and younger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score

LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online