OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Looks good to me! Id run it!

Im going to, lol. I couldnt weld in the turbo flanges on this go around. I have to get it put back together so I can focus on a couple other projects. Plus, I dont have the turbo for it! If you want to donate one, Ill weld some flanges in real quick.

I'd try to use hydraulic press to make pipes oval shape. I don't think that effect in power is big on both ways, but would look nicer imho.

I agree, completely. I didnt think about using the press to oval the pipes. I tried a big vice and it didnt want to shape them the way I needed. I got tired of screwing with it and cut them up. Im going to grind the welds down on these and make it look a little better. Itll work for now though. I might call ARH and see if I can order a replacement set of the front tubes and try something different.

98snakehorse

Reaction score
You should be alright with the notch. If you ever go crazy forced induction that may cause some slight interference but I wouldnt even worry about it. I'm thinking of chopping off my exhaust right now and building another one but 3" this time.

OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Well what is it?!!!
New wheels? Carb setup?

Nah, no new wheels for me lol. And, I will definitely not go to a carb setup. Its too outdated. With the capability to run whatever engine I want to with the megasquirt, I dont think I will ever go with a carb again.

New fan belt.

I see what you did there.

Im going to keep it semi quiet until the item is in my possession. Hopefully have it the end of this week/beginning of next week.