RJayLos 95 GT

RJayLo

Reaction score
Thought Id start my own build up thread..not that Im going to be doing anything dramatic lol
Purchased the car back in March 08 and found it on craigslist. Drove fine and had about 150,000 miles on it. This is what it looked like:
sn951.jpg

sn95-1.jpg

Drivers side had some pretty nasty primered spots so it gave me an opportunity to give it a paint job. Its got a goldish flake to the black but hard to tell in the pics.
sn95.jpg

Next item on the list was to ditch the factory rimage and swap on some FR500s. 18x9 in front and 18x10 in the rear. Wrapped in 275 rubber:
Mustang009-1.jpg

Changed the headlights to the smoked style and added a Flowmaster Super 40 catback
Mustang020.jpg

Mustang022.jpg

Have an Eibach Prokit and Pypes X pipe sitting at the house now waiting for install. Just need to get some free time :banana:

OP
OP
R

RJayLo

Reaction score
Installed a Pioneer deck I had from my SRT. With the Sirius of course :thumb:
Mustang018.jpg

OP
OP
R

RJayLo

Reaction score
Thanks!

Yeah, I did get my Pypes off road X pipe installed (forgot to take pics :hammer:) and really opened up some soundage!
Buddy I work with had a pair of foglights and a K&N filter so I picked those up for $50 total and slapped them in. Ill go for an actual intake one of these days, but Im good for now.
Eibach pro-kit is going of tommorrow and am going to pick up gears for my next mod. Few cosmetic items after that and then Ill look at the motor.

OP
OP
R

RJayLo

Reaction score
Heres a few pics I took today with the pro-kit.
CIMG0109.jpg

CIMG0107.jpg

CIMG0111.jpg

CIMG0115.jpg

I have gears I still need to put in but that recently took a back seat due to a bad throwout bearing. I opted for the king cobra clutch as a replacement which is currently installed.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Your car looks awesome! 100x better than when you got it.

+1 on tinted tails

Hellion94

Reaction score
Saw you the other day crossing Coors, car looked sweet, and sounded awesome.

When I get my wheels we need to get together for some photos and such. PM me your number on here or RSW.

Great job with the car. :thumb: :thumb:

BlackMachDown

Reaction score
that black flake looks wicked!

any chance we can get some close up sparkle pics?

OP
OP
R

RJayLo

Reaction score
BlackMachDown said:
that black flake looks wicked!

any chance we can get some close up sparkle pics?

aww, that would mean I have to wash and wax it!! lol

Its been raining every single day here for the last couple weeks so a good wash job is only as good as the next $5 cheerleading fund raising event. :thumb: :hammer:

Ill get something up after I give it a wax job.
Thanks Hellion94! I guess I missed you, but yeah on Coors, that sounds about right.

OP
OP
R

RJayLo

Reaction score
duh09 said:
Once again, nice car.

How are you likeing that king cobra clutch?

I have zero complaints. I havent tried powershifting or anything like that, but it feels pretty good. The engagement point is a little lower than stock, but Im sure that can just be adjusted with the clutch cable. Doesnt feel much stiffer than the stock one and for the price, I am pretty happy I chose the king cobra clutch.

OP
OP
R

RJayLo

Reaction score
3.73s going in tommorrow :thumb: Hope I feel a very noticeable difference. I was and still am debating if 4.10 were more what I wanted :dunno:
Gears.jpg

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have 4.10s and I love them. I've never been in a car with 3.73s so I don't know the diffrence, but either is better tahn stock.

BlackMachDown

Reaction score
once again man looks great!

oh and i had 3.73 on my last 5.0 and they were fun

for this one im doing 4.10s

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online