Saleen rear bumper... what tips?

bhorne89

Reaction score
I am building a 95 mustang and installing an authenitc Saleen rear bumper, I know that from Saleen they used Borla, but those are about impossible to find, and expensive. I want to know what size will fit in the cutouts on the bottom of the bumper without burining it, and what length to buy? Does anyone have pics with nice polished ot chrome tips on a Saleen bumper? What is the part number if you know?? Thanks

ProKiller

Reaction score
the tips were nothing special from a bend standpoint. you can use any off the shelf catback. i think the borla stuff was 3" but don't quote me on that.

95opal

Reaction score
3" or 3.5" no bigger as it will be to tight in the cut out area and a set of fox tails to match the bumber lines.

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Hey I'm pretty sure Javi has some for sale if he hasn't sold them yet. Last time I checked he had a guy looking to buy them though.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hahah thanks Logan and Rod.
Yes. I have an authentic saleen center rear exhaust for sale
hit me up if you are interested.

OP
OP
B

bhorne89

Reaction score
18" Long 3.5'' cherry bomb exhaust tips. Ferocious has em on his vert and they look sick

Thanks 5.oh, I will try to find pics of his cherry bombs and thanks for the link!

I heard there is a guy named Javi that may have some for sale...LOL I am not looking for the center exhaust but thanks everyone and Javi!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online