Sequential Tail lights=Rice?

96SVTCobra

Reaction score
there used to be a FAQ on mustangworld about how you could do it yourself. I thought about it and decided it was too much work for my light to blink differently.

jpajkos

Reaction score
Well damn I was gonna put red underglows under my ride. I didn't think it was rice. Im going the tails lights too. I think rice equals more stickers then horsepower and a 7 inch donkey dick for a tail pipe

V

vp6799

jpajkos said:
I think rice equals more stickers then horsepower and a 7 inch donkey dick for a tail pipe
Awwwwwww come-on. The foldger's coffee can was almost empty and ready to be installed, and the 600hp stickers were on order. :hammer:

I like those sequential tails.

Vic

9psi 98

Reaction score
Not ricey at all man. They look good and attract a lot of good attention. I paid like $50 for my kit and they were simple to install.

hoss13

Reaction score
I like them, it's on my list of things to do as well!!

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
original shelbys from the 60s were the first to have sequentials, so no, they cannot be considered ricey. i want some for myself.

btw, BEAUTIFUL car 94turbo5.0....just how many sets of rims do you have for your car? i have tons of pics of your car saved to my computer.. :thumb:

mcaligiuri

Reaction score
i have em, i love em just wish i could slow the flasher down a bit, they falsh a tad to quick i think

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
dal has them, if you look in his build thread there is a video somewhere of his 3rd brakelight. and it shows the sequential tail lights also. They're pretty cool, but not my style.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I love mine, got em from Meter4it and the guy is awesome to do business with. excellent kit and customer service is top notch. He sold me an adjustable flasher with my kit so i can adjust the speed of the flasher = mint. Plus you can't beat the chasing tails :pimp2:

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
just curious for those guys who have them, how do the hazards work? do they flash away from each other
<<< >>> or do they blink normal?

gt96stang

Reaction score
I've got them and not many people around here do... I LOVE THEM :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

QTRHRSE

Reaction score
i had them on my 05 and I will have them on my 98

NOT rice

FUK_N_JUNK

Reaction score
They look really good on 99+ Stangs and the new S197's as well..... I have not seen them on a 96+ car but would probably look just fine seeing that they got 3 bulbs in them as well. Wont work on 94-95 rides though :google2:

james

Reaction score
have you guys ever seen the 1971 mustang concept taillights? they were green while accelerating, yellow when coasting, and red when the brakes were applied. i think those are pretty cool and would love to have them on my car

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.