Shocks and Struts

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Hey all. Summer has finally come and I am now ready to spend every dime I get on my ride ;) So i was thinking of doing some suspension upgrades like new springs and shocks, panhard bar, and lower control arms. Anyway, I have the others picked out and I was wondering what you all suggest for the Shocks/Struts?? I am going with H&R SS Springs, MM Control Arms ans MM Panhard Bar. I'm not looking to buy crazy adjustable shocks, but something that I can see a difference and also wont break my bank. Thanks!!

Suspect

Reaction score
i have tokico d-specs, love em. i also had koni adjustables on my last car and they were awesome. they felt better than the tokicos. id also look at bilstein. u can get them in a package deal from stangsuspension. dunno how much ur looking to spend. if those arent in ur price, check out strange. ive heard from a few guys that had em and were happy with them.

Downshift

Reaction score
I have bilsteins with those springs and they help out a lot. The ride is still more bouncy then I like but I dont think you will be able to find any shocks that will fix it anymore then it is with how stiff those springs are.

stang94X

Reaction score
if your looking for ride control look into edelbrocks struts and shocks, but if your someone who goes to the track often then i'd definatly look at getting some strange adjustables

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online