shopping list advice.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hey all,

i'm in need of a quality oil pan. ive heard good things about morrosso, but Mikey94GT had trouble with clutch-cable clearance... so i was thinking maybe another brand??

MMR?

also, where do you you guys seggest getting a gasket kit... i looked through ford racing and they only have pushrod kits and the 2v PI swap kit...

ill need pretty muche verything from the oil pan up... blower, intercooler, lower intake, exhaust, TB, plenum, oil pick up tube, oil pan, etc....
any suggestions?

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thank you sir... spelling is definantly not my strong point on the internet... and im a "hard typer" so my letters dont work.

for example, the letter V dosent work on my laptop, and i broke my dad's spacebar yesterday. lol.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
do you like it? any clearance problems? is it a good design for a street car (making turns)?

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
MustangChris said:
do you like it? any clearance problems? is it a good design for a street car (making turns)?

They make a street/strip and race pan, also its sitting on the floor right now so no clearance issues as of yet... it was on my buddy Doug Johnson NMRA Championship car a few years ago

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Go to your local auto parts store and buy a Fel=Pro engine gasket kit. It should have everything you need to rebuild the engine.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Go to your local auto parts store and buy a Fel=Pro engine gasket kit. It should have everything you need to rebuild the engine.

fel pro good quality? i used their exhaust gaskets on my mustang and ive used their head gaskets on chevy motors, but nothing i drove persoanlly.

will i have issues with them? do they sell the wacky valve cover gaskets?

ill take a look...

J.R. said:
Livernois and MMR both have everything you need bud.

perfect. thanks guys. i bought an LFP heat exchanger today. they are on their way tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online