Slp opinion

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
thinkin about switching my flowmasters to slp powerflow mufflers. i have no tips it just freeflows out the outlets. any opinions??

S

scarface

you will need to get the flow tubes as well or the powerflos wont fit, they are made like a conventional muffler. I have been running LM1s, but I ordered a set of powerflos for myself yesterday.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
powerflos sound good. LM1s are the ones that sound like a tractor aka shit lol

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
sʇǝɟ said:
powerflos sound good. LM1s are the ones that sound like a tractor aka shit lol

Every time someone brings up SLP you say the same thing. How many setups (catted and uncatted) have you heard with LM1s in person? :uglystupid2:

To the OP. Powerflos sound better to me than Flows but it will be pretty quiet especially if you have a catted midpipe.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I hate SLP catbacks.

i drove on a mustang cruise for 50 miles next to a 03 cobra with LM1s and a Bassani O/R X.... sounded WAY to loud and had no tone

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
i have bassani now,do you guys know how to upload a video at youtube,it keeps saying the file is larger than permitted :dunno:

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
i don't know, i'm just thinkin about it because i found a set of lm1s and a set of powerflow mufflers both for a hundred dollars.

i bet they sound nasty (in a good way) with a orx

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Willis_98GT said:
i don't know, i'm just thinkin about it because i found a set of lm1s and a set of powerflow mufflers both for a hundred dollars.

No, they sound nasty like a 47 year old man who ate waay to much spicy food and yet still has constipation on the can.

Powerflo's sound rather nice though.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lm1s are loud and have no tone which will sound like ass and get old ina few months. Look at everyone who had them. They now have something different, may it be loudness, too much negative attention or whatever. I'd go with powerflos

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
powerflows dont sound any better than LM1's or 2's IMO stinger are the same thing.

just my 0.02

S

scarface

Willis_98GT said:

if you are talking about the powerflos on Corral, they now belong to me..lol
ıʌɐɾ said:
powerflows dont sound any better than LM1's or 2's IMO stinger are the same thing.

just my 0.02
powerflos have a completely different sound than LM series. THey are more of a magnaflow type muffler.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online