Slp opinion

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
lol southerngun the exhaust comes from out your dumps not out of the resonators. And unless you want to blow everyone's speakers put the camera at least 50 feet away from the car. :p

Reaction score
well more vids to come, but i was in a hurry. theyll be some more this week. im just tryin to show everyone that they arent freakishly loud. if anything they are very deep toned. no blattyness, nothing of the sort. ill prolly have a bud vid me in a chase car so yall can really hear it well. its a digital camera too so dont expect too much. anyways, im in love with the exhaust and you couldnt pry my LM1's from my cold dead hands. haha

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
well more vids to come, but i was in a hurry. theyll be some more this week. im just tryin to show everyone that they arent freakishly loud. if anything they are very deep toned. no blattyness, nothing of the sort. ill prolly have a bud vid me in a chase car so yall can really hear it well. its a digital camera too so dont expect too much. anyways, im in love with the exhaust and you couldnt pry my LM1's from my cold dead hands. haha

Now your gonna pass out from the dumps lol

Reaction score
actually the fumes aint bad, overall there is absolutley nothing i would change about this setup. its awesome

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
And with dumps you can blow crap all over people and hurt their ears at the same time!

Reaction score
exactly! whoops, i mean sure...you sure can. lol.

so what is your opinion Jr. does that sound like a tractor man? i sure dont think so. lol

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
They always sound good on vids, it's when you go to live with them that it became a problem for me.

Now take it out, and driving gently, tell me what it does at 2200 rpm, "BLllattt blattt blaatt" it's like the drone, but different.

But it's ok, cuz I'm country, I understand that, NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE

:rollinglaugh:

Reaction score
lol, look at the first vid i posted. to me it reminds me of the sound that mean greens fox sounds like.(brians old fox) but thats not on camera, thats when im right next to it. its actually really deep and doesnt blat

Reaction score
ill get a vid for you. i been puttin around tryin to find somethin i didn like and it just give me nothing. its sound is solid. when i get my buddy over here ill thow him in the passenger seat so you can here it. trust me man, there is no blatt blatt

Reaction score
lol, we will. buddy never showed(he has a 96 but no comp or he would be on here)...im gonna have to kick his ass when i see him. his g/f is suckin all his spare time, lmao

Reaction score
i know man, i was in my MPD uniform and i look goofy as f*** when i have that damn thing on. i hate video taping s*** by myself. lol. naw, no pun intended. he just is forgetting who his main tuner and mustang buddy is(i helped him buy his first GT before i could even buy mine) plus if any work is gettin dont on his car, im most likely turnin the wrenches or teachin him how to. lol. i dont mind but itd be nice if he snapped back to rememberin who was here before his girl...lol.

Reaction score
eh, its aight. it aint like ive never chose to hang with erica over him so i cant get too pissed. if the boys gettin laid i aint gonna hold it against him, haha

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I too chose the Ninja over any of my friends, she's alot more fun!

Reaction score
yup, buds can ride in the stang, but the girlfriend can make that exact same ride MUCH more pleasurable...or dangerous depending on the quality...hahaha

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i HAD letting people ride in my car...they just get my carpets dirty :wall:

No people in car=Clean car

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
i HAD letting people ride in my car...they just get my carpets dirty :wall:

No people in car=Clean car