SO i may be running KB at the track this weekend HELP

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
no N20 yet. and this track evidently rarley checks cars...what call think i will run in the 1/8?

97vertstang

Reaction score
kb,
i never raced personally at the track, but from the times i have gone with buddies, expect ur first couple of times horrible, after that u should start dipping in the high 7s low 8s.dont be dissapointed if ur first time u get a high even a low 9.i saw new GTOs and 350z running mid to high 9s. u know why traction!!!! but after u get the traction issue figured out i expect a 7.9-8.1 out of ur car.
BTW, snake , thats how i want y car to run , like ur 91 did on the video!!!!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
kb,
i never raced personally at the track, but from the times i have gone with buddies, expect ur first couple of times horrible, after that u should start dipping in the high 7s low 8s.dont be dissapointed if ur first time u get a high even a low 9.i saw new GTOs and 350z running mid to high 9s. u know why traction!!!! but after u get the traction issue figured out i expect a 7.9-8.1 out of ur car.
BTW, snake , thats how i want y car to run , like ur 91 did on the video!!!!

thanks :) Paul will just have to find his cars sweet spot on the track and get in a grove and he will get his low et's

I say his best will be a 8.10 :dunno:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
paul, when you going!? i wouldn't drag my car, still have that blown gasket and my clutch is goin out i think. i dont want to beat on it to hard..

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
sunday at some point and time, i will have an update soon

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ic. i have been looking around for some drs incase i need them when i get the n2o and everything but i will pry go with a stickier tire because it will only be used at the strip :naughty: . Going to get subframes and lca's first though

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
sounds good paul. maybe some of my friends would like to roll out there... iono depends on weather and if i feel like driving. where kdale? kennedale im guessing but i have the slightest clue where that is.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'll roll with you guys. Im gonna start heading down there right now. maybe I can make it by tuesday to see the slips

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
sounds good paul. maybe some of my friends would like to roll out there... iono depends on weather and if i feel like driving. where kdale? kennedale im guessing but i have the slightest clue where that is.
do a search on google, gates open at 1pm we will be there if there is no rain

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
iono im probably not going. my car is not running to great. i hate it right now. i am gettin pissed off at this gayass weather to, i can't do shit to my car. i dont think ive been this stressed out in a while.

and my RC car didn't sell on ebay, cheap bastard bidders. i only had my reserve price at 215, the car is well worth over 400 dollars and they only bidded up to 175.. :slap: :slap: :slap: xmillion... so since i didn't sell the RC car, that means no clutch. no clutch equals pissy mood cause car runs like shit.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
yep im going, and im gonna go balls out, i may go out and practice tonight, i may play with launches, but i found out if the tires are warm and from a stop if i go 1/2 throttle for a second then wot i grab traction... so i may try that so my 8.8 doesnt :behind: me