Some recent pics of my Pacific Green '97

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
looks really good, its making me want a chin spoiler on mine, just not sure if it will look right.
Just look at my car :dancing6:

Sorry....not a fan of the deflector.... :dunno:

G

GREG@SN95

take off the bug deflector and fill yer windsheild washer fluid

thorco3

Reaction score
Well i'm another one that likes the chin spoiler but not the deflector so much... it's just too big and stands out too much for me. but like you said, once they are on there they pretty much ruin the hood. A couple other things i noticed, and don't take these the wrong way, but the square fogs don't look right either. Dang factory ones are expensive as crap though. and one last thing that would look great on your car would be some 1" wheel spacers to bring those rear wheels out flush with the rear fenders :banana:

the rest of the car looks great. i recognize ya from 3.8 of course so welcome to the sn95forums :bunny3:

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
and one last thing that would look great on your car would be some 1" wheel spacers to bring those rear wheels out flush with the rear fenders
I considered getting these some time ago, but I'm just not comfortable with some of the things I've read about wheel studs breaking, tire rotation, etc. I know that many have them and have had no issues - they say to buy quality hubcentric, but I'd rather use the $125 towards a Saleen wing or possibly leather seats.
Just my .02 . . .

thorco3

Reaction score
can't argue with ya there... I'd loooove to have a nice set of leather racing seats

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online