springs in...PICS!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
who wants to go off roadin? hit the fn trails uurr sumthin.

Untitled-1866.jpg

Untitled-407.jpg

PTDC0086-1.jpg

i've got more but fuuk it. my god man why is it looking like a lift kit with lowering springs?

this was all part of my plan to build this thing to perform better. but i feel like i'm in a monster truck.

i have to say though it rides amazing. just looks horrible to me. who thinks i should just fn bag it and call it a day?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lol tony

has lowest car on site, thinks it sits like truck
i know i'm gonna get bashed cause i think it sits too high but dam.

if i kick my side skirt trying to climb up in this fuuker one more time i'm takin a hammer to it....:mad:

Slykin

Reaction score
I think it looks great lol. The front could be dropped .5" possibly but thats it.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You damn giant, doesn't it already hurt your back crawling down into the thing lol. don't make it worse ;p

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i'm gonna miss this though:

Untitled-570.jpg

no but dam, it rides fn great. i just need some time to look at it and drive it to like it a little more maybe....

Nightmare

Reaction score
Tony, like I said in your other thread, you are just not used to seeing any space between the tire and the wheel well. It looks perfect in my opinion. Not 4x4 looking.....Has it been that long since you had the stock springs in the car? Ford made it look like a 4x4 from the factory, you made it look like a Mustang should with your first setup as well as this one.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
no greenscobie, iso's are out.

slykin you read my mind. .5" would gimme back some rake maybe.

and monkey, shut up

Nightmare

Reaction score
Tony, I love the look.....Btw, a little thread jacking here......do you have the Steeda balljoints and tierod end links on your car or are they the moog? If they are the steeda, question to follow....

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Tony, like I said in your other thread, you are just not used to seeing any space between the tire and the wheel well. It looks perfect in my opinion. Not 4x4 looking.....Has it been that long since you had the stock springs in the car? Ford made it look like a 4x4 from the factory, you made it look like a Mustang should with your first setup as well as this one.
thanks dude, i appreciate that. i changed the suspension a few times but this is just about as stock height as it's been since i first dropped it. i know i'm just a goofball to ya'll but i get down and dirty with suspensions and this fn thing drives me crazy, lol. just cant get it perfect in my eyes for nothing...c/o's eehhh, just end up with the same issue...lower i go..pins & needles...bags, ehhh. too minitruckish..haha.

no but it's fine. i may throw some bags in it this winter.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Tony, I love the look.....Btw, a little thread jacking here......do you have the Steeda balljoints and tierod end links on your car or are they the moog? If they are the steeda, question to follow....
their moogs but i want the steedas...

steedas b/j's raise your spindle further above you control aarms...gives ya a little more drop but same suspension travel.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Doesn't look bad I love the color As well. It prolly rides a shit ton better now ehhh

Slykin

Reaction score
To me it just looks like the front has a bit more fender gap than the rear.. all of the mustang lowering springs seem to do that, and I HATE IT. Rake is not supposed to backwards. Yours is barely that way in my eyes, but that's why I think the front needs dropped just a tiny bit. Otherwise I actually like it better than before, it looks more.. purposeful.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
thanks kyle, yea dude it rides pretty good. i can clear some shit now for sure, lol.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
To me it just looks like the front has a bit more fender gap than the rear.. all of the mustang lowering springs seem to do that, and I HATE IT. Rake is not supposed to backwards. Yours is barely that way in my eyes, but that's why I think the front needs dropped just a tiny bit. Otherwise I actually like it better than before, it looks more.. purposeful.
aw tell me about it. i had eibach springs in it a long time ago and it did the same thing.

nightmare just made my day. i forgot bout the steeda ball joints, lol. if i get my spindle up bout .5" than i can still have some travel and less body roll. i might try that.

Nightmare

Reaction score
their moogs but i want the steedas...

steedas b/j's raise your spindle further above you control aarms...gives ya a little more drop but same suspension travel.
\

Sweet, you answered my question about them. I am going to be going with them as well as the tie rod ends since I will have to replace the rack in spring anyhow (minor leak on both sides)