springs in...PICS!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Right on man drive way entrances will end up alot easier

5ptSlow

Reaction score
leave it like that. I love that look, the previous pic where it was in your wheel well looked too much for me personally.

turion94

Reaction score
Maybe you should just bag it if you have the resources to do it under a good budget and not pay a shop a lot of $. That way you can drop it to the ground when you want and raise it back up to drive. Best of both worlds. Your car looks good either way its just what YOU are happy with.

Darhawk

Reaction score
To me it just looks like the front has a bit more fender gap than the rear.. all of the mustang lowering springs seem to do that, and I HATE IT. Rake is not supposed to backwards. Yours is barely that way in my eyes, but that's why I think the front needs dropped just a tiny bit. Otherwise I actually like it better than before, it looks more.. purposeful.
+1

I also think it looks awesome still.

jumbowolfe

Reaction score
Man, I know you think its too high, but I think it looks better with some gap in the wells.

ProKiller

Reaction score
i think it looks a lot better. it was too low before IMO. i really don't like that hellaflush look. if it really bothers you that much, just bag it and get it over with. again, i think the stance is perfect now, the front could drop a tiny bit maybe.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
wow! thanks fellas, i was actually debating even posting pics. i feel soooo much better about it. yea i know ya hate the whole hellaflush thing prokiller, haha. i just went out and looked at it again and the rear wheels actually look meaner now that you can see the tops. i'm starting to like it a little more :)

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
so for the front i've decided to order some steeda ball joints and if needed cut a coil. should sit bout 1/2" lower with the steeda's and if that dont do the trick. more fn coil cuttin lol.

ProKiller

Reaction score
what size wheels/tires are you running by the way?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
what size wheels/tires are you running by the way?
hahahaha, really? 20's. 8.5's and 10's. 225/35 front and 275/30's rear.

i say "really" cause it's been the topic of debate on this car on every forum and most threads i've posted.

ProKiller

Reaction score
well....i've got an idea rolling around in my head for this winters project.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I liked it before, but it still looks very good after. The front bumper is not on the ground though.

Bag it because your TONY and you must be LOWWWWWW!

Nightmare

Reaction score
so for the front i've decided to order some steeda ball joints and if needed cut a coil. should sit bout 1/2" lower with the steeda's and if that dont do the trick. more fn coil cuttin lol.

Tony, if there is one thing that I have said time and time again since I first appeared on this forum, is DONT CUT THE COIL. I passed on a 99 procharged cobra with cut coils because I hated the ride....Damn thing bounced all over....Made some really cool launch pics though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online