Stripe Decals

turion94

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting some red decals on to compliment the red Bullitts. Do you guys suggest I do just the GT500 style stripes or the front fender hash stripes, or both?

Royal96

Reaction score
Not both imo, looks overkill. I'd go with the hash marks, mainly because I don't feel like stripes flow well with our body style.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I agree with Royal. I don't thing the two center stripes go to well with our cars. I would try the fender stripes first. Are you going to plasti dip them like the wheels?

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
I agree with Royal. I don't thing the two center stripes go to well with our cars. I would try the fender stripes first. Are you going to plasti dip them like the wheels?

They are vinyl decal stickers through American Muscle. They are only like $9 a fender.

82944_800px_zps16zfiddy.jpg

26361G94_alt7_zpsdeyaomwt.jpg

Witzy0070

Reaction score
I think you should get metallic red and open your head lights and shoot them red.

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
I think you should get metallic red and open your head lights and shoot them red.

I feel like my wheel color is kinda like a Fire Engine Red. Do you think Metallic Red decals would look off?

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Hard to tell in this smart phone picture but that's a black gt500 sporting red hood stripes. Looked badass!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
sometimes i feel like i don't belong in a mustang, my taste is soooo different than others hahaaa. i seriously wouldn't do any stripes man. especially the fender ones. but i know you didn't ask that so i'll let ya do you :thumbsup:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] I don't really like any traditional mustang stripe on an SN and if I were to do one I would go with the offset driver stripes that you see on corvette track cars and some rally cars.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would keep it simple/small like the hash stripes if you had too but then again I always considered those more of a corvette thing we stole. Maybe keep it a little more period correct and do some boss stripes?

830large+1994_ford_mustang+front_left_view.jpg

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
I would keep it simple/small like the hash stripes if you had too but then again I always considered those more of a corvette thing we stole. Maybe keep it a little more period correct and do some boss stripes?

830large+1994_ford_mustang+front_left_view.jpg

Whoa! So ever heard of a Boss Shinoda? Well after doing some searching long story short Larry Shinoda helped design the 70 boss 302 Mustang back in the day. He had a body kit package you could order to be installed from the factory on your GT similar to Saleen or Roush. Basically 1995 was the last year they offered that package. Well, Team Shinoda has a website where you can buy the entire body kit for $3800. However if you want to just buy the decals it will set you back $300. It comes with a 3 piece hood decal, window banner, side decals and rear bumper decal.

... And yes, you can order them in RED!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
who has heard of the Shinoda Boss?! Well I certainly have because its their chin spoiler I smoothed in to my GT spoiler I would take the "Boss" portion of them off and just keep the design element myself.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You can find a decal shop that could replicate the boss stripes. Honestly I think that would look best with your wheels

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Mustanger

Reaction score
Do the majority of you not like my stripes? I think they add so much, Just wish I had another White SN95 to do it in red I like Will's Idea so much... I'm surprised so many don't like stripes.
IMG_4115.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online