Stripe Decals

Royal96

Reaction score
Do the majority of you not like my stripes? I think they add so much, Just wish I had another White SN95 to do it in red I like Will's Idea so much... I'm surprised so many don't like stripes.
IMG_4115.jpg

I actually like the stripes on both yours and the picture OP posted above. I think its really a matter of color. I think stripes on just about any other color sn95 dont look right.

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Do the majority of you not like my stripes? I think they add so much, Just wish I had another White SN95 to do it in red I like Will's Idea so much... I'm surprised so many don't like stripes.
IMG_4115.jpg

That looks killer Mistanger! So do you think the Boss decals or the stripes?

Mustanger

Reaction score
That looks killer Mistanger! So do you think the Boss decals or the stripes?

I am partial to our stripes just a bit more than the Boss Shinoda stripes but could be happy with them no problem! I also like the Ford OEM Boss 302 Stripes & really like the Roush Hockey Stick side stripes! Go with your gut feel that makes you happiest! You won't regret it!

Mustanger

Reaction score
I actually like the stripes on both yours and the picture OP posted above. I think its really a matter of color. I think stripes on just about any other color sn95 dont look right.

Hey Royal...after thinking about it I agree with you alot! The color combos DO make a big difference. White is easy but some others not so much. AND the width of the stripes is critical too. Narrow ones on the SN 95's never appealed to me...mine are 10" wide & a 1" gap between...I hated the super narrow GT500's stripes on the previous platform.

JPhilBradley

Reaction score
I'd like to see a picture of these red wheels you have. On TapaTalk on my iPhone so if you would post a few in this thread it'd be greatly appreciated.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I have loooong considered one wide stripe for my car!!

9772f2c8.jpg

You should do what makes you happiest in the long run.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Stripes are the worst decision ever!!!

Someone put dual stripes down the middle of my lightning years ago.... They started falling apart, so I started to remove them. The heat gun and plastic edge took days to get 1ft done. I bought and eraser wheel and spent 2 days getting most of it off. There is still adhesive on my roof that I can remove. After 15 passes of goo gone and 15 passes of 3m adhesive remover its still visiable but making progress...

Is it worth ruining your paint??? Vinyl won't last forever and the longer it stays ont he worse it is coming off. Even up here in Washington where the sun didn't bake it to death.

If you do want stripes, get them painted on and do not skip a panel. do the bumper, hood, roof, trunk, bumper. It just looks so half assed when you skip one.

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
I've already removed the Red Plastidip and decided that it just didn't look right. I think stripes would only make it more Ricer I have no taste and shouldn't be driving a Mustang look. I'm pretty happy with the clean and simple appearance at this time. I'm going to focus my money on suspension and power mods/ maintenance rather than exterior at this point.

FAIL

WIN

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online