Stripes: Yay or Nay?

lutter94

Reaction score
You really do need some different wheels (not black). Gotta have some contrast. Looks like a drug runner.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mustanger is dead on, the stripes need to be wide and close together. Only way they look good on pretty much every vehicle.

OP
OP
RICE ETR

RICE ETR

Reaction score
You really do need some different wheels (not black). Gotta have some contrast. Looks like a drug runner.

Wheels are temporary, will do 17's with 315s in the rear next year, the car is in primer and will hopefully be red (again) in the spring.

Torrbo916

Reaction score
I say do what you want. Get some clear plastidip and see how it looks. Make sure it will peel off the flat finish though first. Now to thread jack for a sec. How do you like the flat finish. How is upkeep and durability of the paint. I've been contemplating going flat.

Torrbo916

Reaction score
Never mind I just noticed that you mentioned that its just primer.

Finale-gt

Reaction score
Hey Mustanger, I really love your car. White is my fave colour, unfortunately in the UK, it would have taken forever to find a white one.

Anyway, just in the process of striping my Midnight Blue SN95 after seeing yours! I've gone for twin 10" stripes with a 2" gap down the middle, and side stripes like the American Muscle ones, with Mustang gt text. I'll post some pics up when it's finished

Finale-gt

Reaction score
image_zpsca9fa40b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mustanger

Reaction score
image_zpsca9fa40b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WOW! That came out fantastic!! Looks perfect! What a skilled job overall but especially in the back...so hard to do around the keyhole...yours came out perfect. Congratulations my UK friend you are going to really enjoy the compliments... your car looks so different & gorgeous!

We are the color reversed twins! I need to come over & redo mine someday...lol

Finale-gt

Reaction score
Thanks Mustanger, the stripes are silver not white, but yep it's nearly the reverse of yours lol, only got it finished yesterday and have already received tonnes of compliments.

Mustanger

Reaction score
LOL...I caught some tourists videoing my car as we drove through town yesterday...I could hear them talking at the light.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.