Struts and springs

Sinned83

Reaction score
I'd get one just to be safe and if you care about your tires

Mustanger

Reaction score
You have to at least check it but almost always it will need to be aligned after springs & struts....just part of the game!

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
Do you need one? No.

Do you want your tires to continue to wear evenly? Get an alignment if you do.

JKady

Reaction score
You should align it any time you make a ride height change, but for what it's worth, my car was dead nuts before being lowered, and in my case, with Eibach Sportlines (2" or so drop") and not even moving the stock caster/camber plates I had to put 10-15,000 miles on it for any appreciable uneven tire wear happened. I didn't work in a shop where my car could get onto the alignment rack till recently, so I may knock the plates loose and see if I can get it a little closer sometime.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd suggest one after lowering cause it will give you some toe out. maybe not much with that drop though. changing the struts I wouldn't see it as necessary unless you do camber plates too.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Do you need to get a alignment when you change struts and springs they are 1" drop springs
It more depends on what your plans on with the car. If changing struts and having 1" drop springs in is where you're gonna leave the car then yes. But if you plan on changing things up in the next couple seasons then I wouldn't waste the money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online