Sub-Frame Connectors.

Brettzky

Reaction score
As you can see, I own a 94GT Convertable. Is installing sub-frame connector's a worthwhile mod?? What sort of improvement in the ride, and handling could I expect to notice? Last, but not least, can I have a couple of place's that supply, and install - (in Victoria)? Prefferably someone inexpensive, and fast.

[attachment deleted by admin]

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
get full length subframe connectors...they will make a dramatic effect in the handling of your car.

i would go with maximummotorsports' XL SFCs.

OP
OP
B

Brettzky

Reaction score
JUICED said:
yep best 3-400 you can spend on a car, esp a vert

I heard it can be done for 200 to 300. Someone on this other Mustang site - (VIStangers) mentioned quite a while ago, that there was a Dude here in Victoria that actually makes his own, and installs them.

Do any of you guy's know of a trustworthy guy that will weld them on if I buy myself?

JUICED

Reaction score
just buy the MM ones, they are cheap, and then go to any shop that has a drive on hoist and get them welded up with the car sitting level :boink:

FASTANG

Reaction score
JUICED said:
just buy the MM ones, they are cheap, and then go to any shop that has a drive on hoist and get them welded up with the car sitting level :boink:

this is exactly what I did. Definately a great 'vert mod for the money.

OP
OP
B

Brettzky

Reaction score
FASTANG said:
JUICED said:

this is exactly what I did. Definately a great 'vert mod for the money.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll get those welded in soon. :thumb:

OP
OP
B

Brettzky

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
Brettzky94 said:
FIVELITERS said:
Nice stang bro. O0

Thanks Bro. :)

Noooo problem, i should be the one thanking you for posting up pics. EYE CANDYS! ;D

It's taken me 4 years to be at peace with the colour, but I still plan to have it painted - darker, metallic blue, or, metallic platinum. :-\
I would also, love to put CHROME cobra R 18"X 9":asse: Eventually, H/C/I, intake's, TB, ETC... But for now, she's a strong runner, and I suppose, not having the 5 - 6 grand to spare now, or, in the near future is holding me back a little. :fart:

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Brettzky94 said:
FIVELITERS said:
Brettzky94 said:
FIVELITERS said:
Nice stang bro. O0

Thanks Bro. :)

Noooo problem, i should be the one thanking you for posting up pics. EYE CANDYS! ;D

It's taken me 4 years to be at peace with the colour, but I still plan to have it painted - darker, metallic blue, or, metallic platinum. :-\
I would also, love to put CHROME cobra R 18"X 9":asse: Eventually, H/C/I, intake's, TB, ETC... But for now, she's a strong runner, and I suppose, not having the 5 - 6 grand to spare now, or, in the near future is holding me back a little. :fart:

Lol, in duuue time my friend, i like the color btw! :banana:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
im not sure about the 94+ cars, but on the fox body cars, its literaly day and night between the two.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online