Super stalion

wnracing

Reaction score
I have always loved that car... Best looking SN95 from Ford ever made IMHO...

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ugly paint scheme and foglights, but thats a kick ass car. Funny that video was made in 1998 and the 03--04 cobra now has most of its feature like he said would happen.
:rockyou: :rockyou:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Twista said:
ugly paint scheme and foglights, but thats a kick ass car. Funny that video was made in 1998 and the 03--04 cobra now has most of its feature like he said would happen.
:rockyou: :rockyou:

Yea like a supercharged DOHC V8 and.......

Brickyard

Reaction score
Mmmmm I had always seen the model car, but I never knew anything about it.

916_5.0

Reaction score
I sat in one of those cars at laguna seca several years ago i think it was 03 actually cause i sat in an 03 cobra to one of the ones that was a prototype at the time. It was for the historic races they have every year down there my uncle used to be a park ranger there so we got mad hook ups it was the year that shelby gt40s were the focus car. I saw all the prototypes for the new ford gt to. I have a bunch of pis i will post up here when i get a chance. Oh I also got to see the very first production GT500E super snake so bad as. All aluminum 427 supercharged 725hp.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Um. Wow. I want to send my car to SVT and have them do this to my car. Dream....dream i can.... :D

bcknblack

Reaction score
595 hp :boink: and all of that was designed before the infamous terminator...just goes to show that ford holds the cards until its time to throw down and get dirty...does anyone where this car is now???

OP
OP
S

Shangsta

Reaction score
bcknblack said:
595 hp :boink: and all of that was designed before the infamous terminator...just goes to show that ford holds the cards until its time to throw down and get dirty...does anyone where this car is now???
Last time i saw it which was two years ago, the SVT team still had it

SMOKE

Reaction score
Definitely one of my favorite vehicles to come out of FORD ... even as a concept.
Always love the body kit. Especially the rear exhaust, surprised it wasn't copied.