Tail of the Dragon

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
LOL it's cool man we all have other priorities...even myself whom is nearly always on the forums :D ....Kids, girlfriends and wives are welcome to this event as we won't be speeding on the dragon nor going to a bar...bar time will be at each members own accord and getting wasted is not advised but we are all adults so I'll save that speech, but I know mustangs weren't too much meant for anyone riding in the back seat lol

Year and a half ago I took my wife and 2 girls for our first trip. In the begining everyone was all smiles. By the time we got to NC, 1 of the girls wasn't looking fwd to the return trip. She never puked, but she was a little green. lol.

OP
OP
Saint

Saint

Reaction score
Year and a half ago I took my wife and 2 girls for our first trip. In the begining everyone was all smiles. By the time we got to NC, 1 of the girls wasn't looking fwd to the return trip. She never puked, but she was a little green. lol.

LOL! I bet she doesnt want to go back either

I believe there are cook out spot and stuff out there...So I'm holding no bias against any member on here with a truck that wants to come, or if your stang isn't ready and you have something else to put on the dragon :D

lets get this up to 10-15 members atleast!! 20, and parking for a shoot might become a pain but we'll manage

Solar

Reaction score
I've heard alot about that road. If I was local, I sure as hell would have loved to join.

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
My step dad has told me all about this drive he says its awesome, he use to have a Honda v65 Magna and the Magna/v4 forum would always have a meet up down there if I can I definetly want to come!

shorty

Reaction score
Has there been a decison on the date for this? would love to join up

OP
OP
Saint

Saint

Reaction score
Notice:

Spring date will be April 21-22...............Fall Date will be September 8-9

Since it's sort of in the middle...maybe it wont be so HOT :D

If thats cool with everyone then I'll adjust the dates in the main post an pm all members on the list to go

I figured a Sat and Sun meet will be best attendance wise..Thanks everyone

shorty

Reaction score
run with it. plenty of time to fix the rear end

shorty

Reaction score
looking forward to this
so this will be a 2 day event?
thats cool if it is, actually would be pretty cool to spend a day getting to know people,
If so im going to make reservations

97LSxGT

Reaction score
whatever car im in ill be there..im going to look at a forumla 4th gen this weekend..figured somethin rare would be good to look at..guess ill have to dust off my mullet wig..paha..hope this will be a huge turnout.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.