Tail of the Dragon

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, mark me off the list. I won't be able to do April or September with school.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah but I'm 4 hours from home and another 3 hours or so from the Tail on top of that. Just a lot of driving and a lot of gas money for the part of the year when I don't have a job.

OP
OP
Saint

Saint

Reaction score
sorry guys I been mad busy with finals coming up and studying ...all information will be posted within the next week

OP
OP
Saint

Saint

Reaction score
meeting point

We'll meet at fontana village resort at 10:00AM April 21 2012.

Fontana Village Resort 300 Woods Roads, Fontana Dam North Carolina

I plan to stay at Dragon pit inn.....please make reservations

http://www.dragonpittinnandbbq.com/

the area is sort of desolate there are more hotel options here

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

in one week everyone we receive a pm to make sure you are attending this event along with my phone number, I will also request yours...again...be sure to make your hotel reservations

our events will be as described in the first post of this thread

OP
OP
Saint

Saint

Reaction score
bump...lets get some more heads on this list

Marvin97

Reaction score
Reserved my cabin this morning, i'll be bringing the wife along with a buddy and one of her friends as well. I can't wait!

OP
OP
Saint

Saint

Reaction score
Reserved my cabin this morning, i'll be bringing the wife along with a buddy and one of her friends as well. I can't wait!

Sounds Good!!! at dragon pitt or Fontana village?.... either way we'll be meeting at Fontana Village resort each day out there....The drive from the resort to the dragon is nice...it's only about a 10 minute drive with nice scenery

97LSxGT

Reaction score
no idea if im gonna be able to make it yet..depends on how much i spend on this PI motor i picked up last week..but still planning to be there as of right now!

Marvin97

Reaction score
Sounds Good!!! at dragon pitt or Fontana village?.... either way we'll be meeting at Fontana Village resort each day out there....The drive from the resort to the dragon is nice...it's only about a 10 minute drive with nice scenery
Actually after looking at cabins at Fontana Village and seeing that they were pretty pricey, we ended up all going together and getting a 4 bedroom cabin with a hot tub and an awesome view overlooking Fontana Lake. It also has a garage I can keep the ride in at night :)

02gtvertible

Reaction score
Actually after looking at cabins at Fontana Village and seeing that they were pretty pricey, we ended up all going together and getting a 4 bedroom cabin with a hot tub and an awesome view overlooking Fontana Lake. It also has a garage I can keep the ride in at night :)
aslong as you keep that car of your out of the way of my truck we might get along that weekend....no holding up faster vehicles on the dragon, please use the pull offs :)

OP
OP
Saint

Saint

Reaction score
aslong as you keep that car of your out of the way of my truck we might get along that weekend....no holding up faster vehicles on the dragon, please use the pull offs :)

your bringing a truck......mind bring like....a grill or something

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas