Tail Pipe Question

OP
OP
Venompower

Venompower

Reaction score
Yep, gotta figure in fuel costs (plus food if the wife/kids are going).

FWIW, I have 3.5" tips (I believe they are Flowmaster, PO installed) on my car, and I think they're a touch too big.
View attachment 19351
The guy has had them awhile, so I'm going to offer $50 and go this weekend if he accepts. Did an Instagram poll and a majority including my wife voted to get the marketplace tail pipes.

joemomma

Reaction score
Agreed, if there was something on them to spice them up they'd look better. I think I'd honestly prefer the 2.5" LX pipes if they'd fit.

joemomma

Reaction score
Great, something else on the never-ending list of things my heap needs lol.

Doorman

Reaction score
3.5 inch tips are the sweet spot definitely not to big. I just ordered those 199$ tailpipes today for my cobra. Hope they aren’t to bad. Going to have a custom shop install them and fabricate the rest. Hopefully he won’t mind cutting those tail pipes and welding on my 3.5 tips that are on my car now.

GTamas

Reaction score
That's about the best I have that would show the tailpipes specifically. Are you looking for something specific?
Sorry for hijacking the thread, just a short question: What's your rim and tire size on the car and how much you lowered the suspension? Looks really great!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had a buddy years ago that got a sn95 that came with an exhaust with 4 in tips. They were just a hair too big imo.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking the thread, just a short question: What's your rim and tire size on the car and how much you lowered the suspension? Looks really great!

The Comsis wheels are 18x9 and 18x10. Front are 265 35 Nittos and the rears are MT ET streets 305/35

The front suspension is on MM/Bilstein coilovers, and the rear is still on H&R SS springs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online