takin off the boxin gloves!!

JRad405

Reaction score
Quick question with the side skirts and everything is that a full body kit? And dude the color you have on it now I think that made all the difference. If you kept it black, I don't think it would look as good.

And this forum is definitely a good spot for you. People joke on here a lot and it could get tense but at the end everyone is just whatever about it and laugh it off.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Quick question with the side skirts and everything is that a full body kit? And dude the color you have on it now I think that made all the difference. If you kept it black, I don't think it would look as good.

And this forum is definitely a good spot for you. People joke on here a lot and it could get tense but at the end everyone is just whatever about it and laugh it off.
aw def looks better than if it were still black, lol!! i loved it black only in the evening cause with the sun beating down on the black it always looked fn dirty, swirly..etc! its a cervinis kit without the door fillers, u can get the hood, wing, 2pc speedster covers also but i just got the front, rear and sides...still have the door fillers..painted too just didnt like them on...too square but i might put them on and see if it grows on me, idk?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
ok, just put the door fillers on....ehh?
120602_114312.jpg

rollen01

Reaction score
dude that is what I use to build too I have done everything from 99 ranger bagged and shaved everything to bodied 90 s10 with 02 front end and suicide doors ect glad to see another minitrucker here

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
ok, just put the door fillers on....ehh?
120602_114312.jpg

Shit looks hot man but get ur hand out of the fawkin pic. Hahahahahaha. Jk. Lmao

It's looks good . Need some bigger sidewalls on those tires lol almost a euro stretch thing goin on there hahahaha

Take my late night post as u will I drink a lot Hahahahahaha Lmfao

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
dude that is what I use to build too I have done everything from 99 ranger bagged and shaved everything to bodied 90 s10 with 02 front end and suicide doors ect glad to see another minitrucker here
yes!! u are def a minitrucker, lol!!! never did a ranger but i had a bodied taco...92 s10, 01 s10 and cant lie i kinda miss it. lol!!!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Shit looks hot man but get ur hand out of the fawkin pic. Hahahahahaha. Jk. Lmao

It's looks good . Need some bigger sidewalls on those tires lol almost a euro stretch thing goin on there hahahaha

Take my late night post as u will I drink a lot Hahahahahaha Lmfao
im goin for that all rim no tire look...i like to feel every peble on the road, lmao!!!

Mustanger

Reaction score
Hey I like the door fillers! No gap at the bottom to the skirts! Mount those sucker up permanent is my vote...looks complete...Extremely pretty car & I love the color!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Hey I like the door fillers! No gap at the bottom to the skirts! Mount those sucker up permanent is my vote...looks complete...Extremely pretty car & I love the color!
aw their permanent....the paint will come off u try and get them frs off, lol!! i agree it got rid of that dark shadow along the bottom of the door that i kinda liked but it never looked complete....pretty? u mean handsome right, lol!!! thanks

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Not in this thread he didn't. :rolleyes:
yea but not really necessary to follow me from thread to thread to say dont like ur body kit....point taken the first time right, lol!!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. That's why I gave the eye roll!
oh the eye roll, lol!! that fn thing dont look llike the one ya click...whats up with that??? i bet ur truck was pimp back in the day huh....i drove a rusty ass bucket when i was 18, lol!!! my girl and i went to her prom and when she got in and shut the door rusty ass water dumped in her lap from the sun visor, lol!!! no shit

KidK9

Reaction score
Yeah I won a bunch of shows back in the day. It was a real blast. Awesome truck to have when getting through high school.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I won a bunch of shows back in the day. It was a real blast. Awesome truck to have when getting through high school.
ive been luvin minitrucks for years!! prolly always will! fun to build for sure!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online