targa top

black98gt

Reaction score
i love the look of targa toped cars but i havnt seen that many of SNs with it. anyone got any pics of it done and how much it would cost to have done right?

voidfinger

Reaction score
Targa top...? never seen it on a mustang, i don't think they come that way. :dunno:

Daywalker

Reaction score
I had that option when I had my moonroof cut in, but it was like $200 more so I didn't do it. I'm happy I didn't, I like the moonroof idea much better now...

Thomas_W

Reaction score
i dont think it would be safe cutting a targa top into the car.. mostly b/c this is a subframe car and cutting into the roof structure would weaken the car. which would require much more reinforcements to the floor pan area.

voidfinger

Reaction score
ok...... wow, why would you want to do that to a mustang. That thing looks like it could be on the front of Import tuner

:puke: :rice:

White 96GT

Reaction score
Yeah targa tops are ok for cars that come with them because their styled around that. but I think the mustang lines make that look like shizz!

:eek:utofcloset:x2

ripper

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good. He better have 4"x4" sub connectors though.

G

GREG@SN95

Targa looks very good on mustang...

And if you think that targa is rice? Then you're retarded... Do you really think the corvette is rice?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i like targa tops, but they take too much away from the structure of the car, i wouldn't do it to my own.

voidfinger

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:

And if you think that targa is rice? Then you're retarded... Do you really think the corvette is rice?

Yes, IMHO i actually think the corvette looks rice. But thats a corvette that came with a targa , just like mentioned before, when a car "Comes" with a targa then the car is centered around it. I must be freaken retarded then b/c the targa is rice and will always be rice, might as well put fat can mufflers on it and a big ugly wing.......almost forgot , it does have a big ugly wing.

G

GREG@SN95

voidfinger said:
GREG@SN95 said:

Yes, IMHO i actually think the corvette looks rice. But thats a corvette that came with a targa , just like mentioned before, when a car "Comes" with a targa then the car is centered around it. I must be freaken retarded then b/c the targa is rice and will always be rice, might as well put fat can mufflers on it and a big ugly wing.......almost forgot , it does have a big ugly wing.
yeah?

well I can piss further then you anyday!

lol... you can do a targa conversion... Its not a big deal and sure as heck aint very hard to stiffen the chassis...
1258-targa-top-system-agtargatopobl.jpg

Mike%20Targa%20side.jpg

JMS makes a nice targa top

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
how is a targa that comes stock rice, when the true definition of a ricer is someone who puts a fart can, body kit, huge wing, etc. on their car??

oh and... :behind: :khobra: :hitit:

220873850_l.jpg

10-01-06_0805.jpg

voidfinger

Reaction score
it just looks rice to me, examples: Del sol, supra, ect. ect. ect. But as you know, its whatever floats your boat. :)

FASTANG

Reaction score
Thomas_W said:
i dont think it would be safe cutting a targa top into the car.. mostly b/c this is a subframe car and cutting into the roof structure would weaken the car. which would require much more reinforcements to the floor pan area.

All you would have to do is use the bracing found undet the 'verts and subframes
to solve the flex issue. It may not be as stiff as a coupe, but it would compare to
a vert.

OP
OP
B

black98gt

Reaction score
that captain america car looks good as hel. my friend mike jones of fast motorsports built some of the motor or someshit and that car looks and sounds amazing. thats where i got the targa idea

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
voidfinger said:
GREG@SN95 said:

yeah?

well I can piss further then you anyday!

lol... you can do a targa conversion... Its not a big deal and sure as heck aint very hard to stiffen the chassis...
1258-targa-top-system-agtargatopobl.jpg

Mike%20Targa%20side.jpg

JMS makes a nice targa top

JMS is not in business anymore!!! The owner is now in jail for stealing the money customers prepaid for Targa Top kits and never recieved.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online