The Foxote (coyote fox swap) will be updating as progress is made

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Great work on the truck. putting bed liner on the rockers never occured to me before but is good idea. What brand DIY bed liner?
used the Herculiner kit you can buy at autozone, I took a good amount of time prepping it all. I sanded for 4-6 hours one day and the proceeding two days I would throw coats of bed liner on. I ended up doing 4 coats on the rockers and rear bumper and I think 5 or 6 on the front bumper. I used the supplied roller, I think it looks pretty damn good in person. I never liked the silver two tone etc, as a truck I feel like it has to be murdered out and leveled out with a nice tire on it.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
truck is done for the year... I plan on instaling new torsion bars+the keys next spring so I can raise it to level it out, the current ones are sagging and I was only able to get 1" out of them. I am going to buy a superchips cortex programmer to adjust my tire size and upgrades etc I should feel a good increase in power from it. Here is the truck all finished for now sitting on 265/75/16 Nitto Terra-Grapplers!!

jpbk4eI.jpg

Qlz6JWS.jpg

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack...

Figured since you got the saleen wheels you really need that rear spoiler... Since mine is black as well... erm.. black primer at least, maybe you can get an idea.

Heres my 91 in road racer mode the day i sold it.
image_zpsc6646e56.jpg

And back when it was setup for going in a straight line, W/ Drag Radials. (I should have kept it like this)
But I think these Saleen spoliers MAKE the LX in whichever form.
IMG_0186_zpsdaeabdb7.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Yea the Saleen spoI let's are tits maybe I'll have one thrown on when they repaint like 3/4 of my car.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack...

Figured since you got the saleen wheels you really need that rear spoiler... Since mine is black as well... erm.. black primer at least, maybe you can get an idea.

Heres my 91 in road racer mode the day i sold it.
image_zpsc6646e56.jpg

And back when it was setup for going in a straight line, W/ Drag Radials. (I should have kept it like this)
But I think these Saleen spoliers MAKE the LX in whichever form.
IMG_0186_zpsdaeabdb7.jpg

I have 3.73 gears in it now sorry for late response, I was thinking I could get away with it since the first 3 gears of the t56 are such close ratios.

hottwheels04

Reaction score
If you plan on staying n/a I would swap out the truck intake and find a 5.0 mustang intake or boss intake, you will pick up a good 20rwhp with the swap, the truck motors were less horesepower then the 5.0 mustangs.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
The truck is looking good man, I like the bed liner a lot more than silver. I know a lot of people are against body lifts, but for the price that would make your truck look killer. I have one on my ranger and it hasn't caused any issues... Something to consider, so you can stuff 35s under it!

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
If you plan on staying n/a I would swap out the truck intake and find a 5.0 mustang intake or boss intake, you will pick up a good 20rwhp with the swap, the truck motors were less horesepower then the 5.0 mustangs.

It's makes the same power with a tune and has more low end tq. I'm totally content with just north of 400 hp/tq to the wheels in a paperweight, if I was going to throw anymore money into the mustang I would save up for a whipple.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
it's not a mustang but hey.

2014 Ram 1500 Express Blackout Edition

So far as far as mods go I did 5500k morimoto H.I.D kit from retroshop.us, 275/65/20 Goodyear Duratracs E load tires, Mega Nig bright rear plate lights, Led reverse lights made for my truck's tail lights from retro-solutions.net, 20% tint on side windows and 20% tint overlayed the factory on the rear window, S&B Cold Air Intake, AVS wind deflectors for windows, bolt in magnaflow 14" from BoeschBuilt, Zone Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm, Bilstein 5100 Adjustables set at 2.1" to level out the truck and 3k fog light bulb ( i want to retrofit a projector in them and do H.I.D)

CDzGENc.jpg

fm3xuvT.jpg

qghNmeJ.jpg

8ZEaLXq.jpg

VXKFHYe.jpg

OD7U3S3.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I'm debating on buying a tuner.... but I got the unlimited lifetime bumper to bumper when I bought the truck soooooo idk lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online