The Mach 1 is gonna go under the knife. Opinions appreciated.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I need some help on what you guys think would be a fun car. I'm going to mod the car quiet a bit over this winter. The 4v is quick but it still leaves much to be desired. As for the exterior I'm not going to change any mach 1 body pieces with the exception of the spoiler delete. I'd like recommendations on cams, blowers and turbos and supporting mods injectors, fuel pumps etc... Keep in mind I want the car very streetable and I'm on all stock internals. Also it's going to get an altitude adjustment probably H&R's and billsteins but coilovers aren't out of the question. TIA

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
For a street car my vote is blower. Can make more than enough power and extremely reliable.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd say go with forced induction and forget the cams because of cost. On a 4v you really can't go wrong with a KB/Vortech/Procharger and I assume turbos would be sick on there as well.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just did a p1sc on a white Mach and it's working awesome the kit is very well put together . Car made 436rwhp so great numbers for sure .ive got 2 friends with kb Mach 1's it's a good setup because they are intercooled , I still always vote for a centri blower over twin screw .

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I'd wanna gather the parts and swap on an 03-04 cobra setup and a blower so you have the intercooler and stuff. The turbo is a close second, and what I voted for... I'd stay away from engine mods myself.... Especially if it's a street car. Boosted 4v with stock internals including cams would be more than enough.

Carnage281

Reaction score
I say get cams, but it's just because I love how they sound on machs.

[video=youtube;_Lt0g9ea0wg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lt0g9ea0wg[/video]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online