the momstang rebuild begins TOOK A TRIP AROUND THE BLOCK!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Going to make it bigger/better then before so get ready for the feeling of empathy:cry: for my wrecked car turns into feeling of jealousy:nono:. Pics to follow and probably a vid or two. Was trying to finish up my last video to show the paint/cut outs and needed a few drive by scenes to fill in. Looks like now that video will lead into the rebuild.... Pics to follow having issues uploading them for some reason but I will edit/add them later. Was just happy to get the car home as I had issues getting the air ride to charge the system the day of the wreck and with no air in the system no(had air in the back to drop it off) I would have been dragging that thing anywhere I took it. After disconnecting the horn that would not shut off(one thing that made it) I was happy to hear the compressor kick on and the valves fill the bags.

I am still in need of a parts car. I am in the southern Indiana/ky/Il boarder so if I could find something say between indy/Nashville, from Louisville to st Louis for a descent price I could get it shipped back and get it all started. Any help would be appreciated. I need the front end/air bags of a 94-98 v6/GT/what ever for a good price to make this happen:wave:...

I will be showing the build and there may be more details on the project on the description of the pics in the timeline area. https://driiive.com/ttocs/1994FordMustangGT/#

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
glad you're getting 'er home! safe and sound! get it away from those damned car-crusher guys...

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
cool scott glad ya got it aired up man!! cant wait to see how you build that thing. i am prepared to be jealous and envious....dont let me down dammit! :)

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i get jealous of fresh projects. i may go tear my shit up just to have a project again. hahaha!!!!!!!!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
uh. supercharger? yes please.

or you could bag yours like scott.. .... . .... oh. nvm.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yea but the supercharger will only take maybe a week. i have all winter man wtf am i going to do mc? lol

hey scott i wanted to say if you need a front bumper buddy i have one in my garage :) lemme know my man.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
im jelous of anyone with a running car. lol.

So count me out of that list then...

yea but the supercharger will only take maybe a week. i have all winter man wtf am i going to do mc? lol

hey scott i wanted to say if you need a front bumper buddy i have one in my garage :) lemme know my man.
Got a bumper REALLY NOW?!:shocked: Might have to take you up on that buddy you got a greyhound station nearby to ship it through? Where are you at in OH?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
uh.

teksid rebuild with whipple charger pushing 900 HP?
you sure they dont call you mr. green cause RICH? lol i have hungry ass kids man. thy have to go without food for at least a month already for supercharger $$. lmao j/k....its only like 2 weeks i think :p

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
So count me out of that list then...

Got a bumper REALLY NOW?!:shocked: Might have to take you up on that buddy you got a greyhound station nearby to ship it through? Where are you at in OH?
i'm not sure about the greyhound station but i'm in cols. how far are you from cols? i know you live in indiana right?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you sure they dont call you mr. green cause RICH? lol i have hungry ass kids man. thy have to go without food for at least a month already for supercharger $$. lmao j/k....its only like 2 weeks i think :p

you know you drive a mustang when....

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
i'm not sure about the greyhound station but i'm in cols. how far are you from cols? i know you live in indiana right?

Cincinatti is 4 hrs away so its a bit of haul. I was just wondering if it was close enough to make a quick day-trip out of it as the prius of course takes nearly no gas. might not need it if the roller comes through but I will play that card if I need too.

Greyhound is great for shipping large/heavy items. They just stick them under the bus. I am sure there is one in the city somewhere, again if we need too.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
hmmmm, lemme know man. as said, its yours man. no charge and i'll throw in some fogs if ya need them too dude. anything i can do as far as gettin your air ride back on track (assuming its tweeked a tad) i gochya bud!

chris91

Reaction score
Tony there's a greyhound downtown. Been there multiple times growing up to visit my mom in westerville.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Damn Tony thats a kickass thing of you to do!

Scott man glad to see your gonna rebuild her.. Have fun doing so!! Definitely keep us updated!

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yup started the tear down tonight and after getting a lot of the broken pieces out of the way it is not bad at all....
16280994_large.jpg

16280995_large.jpg

got the hood/bumper cover off before it got dark.

Was happy to discover that the battery mounts I made for the trunk held up really well. Can't tell that the batteries moved even an mm, all the braces and still straight. Figured that big boy 55-lb'er might have moved a bit in the impact but not that I can tell. Sad to see that the power pod I made to go behind the pass seat took some damage but it look fixable. The parts car across the river called back today and still has everything from airbags to fenders so I will call him tomorrow and try to work out a price.

Will see what the shipping cost on a bumper is vs just buying it from the guy I am getting the rest of the parts from. It will be a pia to ship it all out so if I just pick it up from him I hope you are not offended.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.