Thoughts on this hood company?

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I've heard of a few local guys that ran there hoods and said they were good.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Look back in my history and find my black 95 gt. I ran their hood. Fit decent but the middle of the cowl had a slight dip. Had to fill and block it out.

chris91

Reaction score
I wouldn't... This is coming from a guy that's local to them so I have heard all their horror stories COUNTLESS times. So many nice cars getting f'd up from their junk flying up on them. Unless you plan on doing a good bit of work to it and running hood pins. Id much rather buy a Cervinis or Boss Inc. Hood. Just do a search over on corral about Champion hoods......

94scdave

Reaction score
I just did a search on corral and nothing came back. I'm also in the market for a hood and was considering one of theirs

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't... This is coming from a guy that's local to them so I have heard all their horror stories COUNTLESS times. So many nice cars getting f'd up from their junk flying up on them. Unless you plan on doing a good bit of work to it and running hood pins. Id much rather buy a Cervinis or Boss Inc. Hood. Just do a search over on corral about Champion hoods......

OEM hoods or cobra hood all the way :) I'm so glad I got mine in the garage.

I just did a search on corral and nothing came back. I'm also in the market for a hood and was considering one of theirs

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

just grab a 96-98 OEM cobra hood.

rkramer19

Reaction score
I bought my 4 inch cowl from them and went and picked it up and they gave it to me for 125 as a fresh cast. I mean for the price I got what I paid for but it fit right and the cast was good no waves. Just needed some pits filled in and the edges finished. But for a cheap hood I feel like it was worth the price.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Look back in my history and find my black 95 gt. I ran their hood. Fit decent but the middle of the cowl had a slight dip. Had to fill and block it out.

To me, this is unacceptable for a new hood.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

Caboose302

Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online