Throttle bodies

OP
OP
J_lope82

J_lope82

Reaction score
Overall I have to say it got slightly better throttle response. Maybe 2-3 horsepower increase. It’s alright I ended paying with a gift card I got from work. Didn’t cost me a single cent.

Maybe this mod will be more effective once I do the headers and cams.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I love my baer 6p's. It is about time someone else on here did as well. Did you do the rear or master cylinder also?

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love my baer 6p's. It is about time someone else on here did as well. Did you do the rear or master cylinder also?
Doing all 4 corners. Doing the rears first with the 31 spline/3.73s. The master cylinder wasn't on my radar but I may do it later.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea my baer install price went up drastically when I realized I wasn't going to put the stock rear axles back in place after removing them to install the mounting plate. Axles, diff, diff cover I mean at that point why they hell not?!

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea my baer install price went up drastically when I realized I wasn't going to put the stock rear axles back in place after removing them to install the mounting plate. Axles, diff, diff cover I mean at that point why they hell not?!
Exactly what got me here. My rear brakes were shot. Got the Baer's reading the instructions and realize I have to pull the axles and ...while I'm in there.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have only needed to really get on them one time since I installed them but needless to say they do a great job. Did you do the 14" front? I can't remember if it was an 1/8" or 1/4"(I think the 1/8" spacer to fit the fronts

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have only needed to really get on them one time since I installed them but needless to say they do a great job. Did you do the 14" front? I can't remember if it was an 1/8" or 1/4"(I think the 1/8" spacer to fit the fronts
No, I just went 13's because I'm still on 17s.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
put some tape on those calipers and be VERY careful the first time you put the wheels on in case you need a spacer as well. I mean I feel silly writing that now as you will now know the anxiety I have when I put the wheels on/off from the fear of rubbing those perty perty calipers.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online