TRI-STATE Cruise to American Muscle *PLANNING ROUTES!*

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm still in, weather.com has 60% chance of rain starting at 3pm and accuweather doesnt even have rain until 5pm so thats good enough for me. We still meeting up at KOP?

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just finished doing the wash, wax, and int. cleaning. I am as set as I will get. Been detailing most of the day. Damn D.D.'s sure get dirty.

Adam95GT

Reaction score
come on guys...we look forward to this show every yr. we gotta go rain or shine! its a good way for us all to get together and meet up. im coming from allentown. who else is??

Hey is there anyway you can pick me up some A-treat frosty cream soda.

1bad95

Reaction score
yeah it started raining here right as i stepped out of the car when i got home. Started off rainig at the show at like 10 but cleared up and turned out to be pretty decent! Had a great time and was finally able to put some faces to cars and screen names lol. hope everyone had a safe ride home, and post up some pics, i came without my camera!

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
yeah it started raining here right as i stepped out of the car when i got home. Started off rainig at the show at like 10 but cleared up and turned out to be pretty decent! Had a great time and was finally able to put some faces to cars and screen names lol. hope everyone had a safe ride home, and post up some pics, i came without my camera!

Was your car in the show? Don't recall seeing it.

1bad95

Reaction score
yeah i was parked right beside stprorolla49 and uncltrvlnmatt's father. Parked up with the whole group of us. a handful of us took off around 1:45 or so and headed home

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online