V8POWA!'s not to exciting '96 Mustang GT thread

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Man I love your car it makes me want anthracite bullitts again . But I need paint first.

OP
OP
V

V8POWA!

Zip Tie Yo Azz for $2.12!!!
Reaction score
Man I love your car it makes me want anthracite bullitts again . But I need paint first.

Thanks dude. Paint the hood at least and will look sick. I want a cowl or cobra r eventually....

The appearance is spot on. What are your plans for the motor?

This one is probably going out......not sure how it's still even running but it is. Not sure exactly but another forum guy I know has a mark 8 and a 2002 pi motor I may swap in. Then vortech eventually...

MSRTom

Reaction score
Man, I get so sick of Laser Red cars. It seems like there are more Laser Red V6's here in Charleston than anywhere and they just get tiresome because the ALL LOOK THE SAME.

All it takes is a beautifully done Laser Red car like yours to make me feel all better about that color. Keep up the great work!

whitelightning

Reaction score
You ever wanna get rid of your seats lemme know. I got the same ones in my 96 GT. Im trying to get my interior redone here in a bit but i got 99+ V6 seats in mine right now. I like the up/down movement n stuff cuz my knees dont hit my turn signal switch or wheel anymore but i miss the bolster of a GT seat.

OP
OP
V

V8POWA!

Reaction score
You want to buy them or trade for your seats? I you want to buy them, I'll sell them anytime as long as you come get them....lol, about a 3 hour drive though...Not really interested in trading though. Also the driver seat does have some wire on the side, only sometimes feel it when getting in or out, not while sitting in it though.

PM me if you are actually interested.

Thanks Quickstang!

bluebeastsrt

Reaction score
I just noticed your gas tank cover. Thats a nice detail. You inspired me to repaint my cover sinse it's curently off. Your cars really coming together nicely.

OP
OP
V

V8POWA!

Reaction score
Update:

If you haven't seen yet, my exhaust if finally done after months and months.....

BBK o/r H pipe
Flowmaster Super 40's
18 Inch Long / 3.5 Inch Diameter Tail Pipes

[video=youtube;WM8vn5l3iKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM8vn5l3iKE[/video]

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
omg... you have seriously made me fall in love with laser red... im not kidding. whats funny is ive had a 96 laser red cobra and didnt car for the color, now i wish i had it bad because now i see how pretty and sexy they can look.

your exhaust sounds great! i didnt know your car was a auto

OP
OP
V

V8POWA!

Reaction score
awesome! :D

yeah it's an auto, I wanted a manual, but got a good deal on this....I may do what you did and do the swap eventually, or just build it up a bit.

OP
OP
V

V8POWA!

Reaction score
If always is still following I ended up order the SCT tuner from American Muscle. So far I've only had it on a 91 performance tune. The car definitely feels more responsive, and the shifts are A LOT more firm and quick. That is what I was mainly hoping for and overall I am very satisfied for the price.

20120630_124433.jpg

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
damn i wish my paint was still that dark. she's starting to pink up a bit :(
awesome look dude, really. i've always loved your car.

MRRRRCK

Reaction score
Gorgeous car! I knew my Laser Red paint was faded but ...man.....seeing yours makes me realize how bad it's gotten

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online