virbant red 94 gt build

turbo94

Reaction score
I figured I would start my own build thread any opitions or advice with be appreciated. First off my dad and I will be doin this as a father son project. It was my highschool car and hasn't been touch drove or turned over in four years. Its a 1994 virbant red gt all black interior body is perfect clean car to be 18 years old. The mild power plant is a 308 motor gt40 heads trickflow stage one cam 24 lb injectors long tubes stock intakes etc. Stock drivetrain with 373 gears. We are having mixed plans I am thinking turbo and he is thinking pure motor. Whats your opitions?

d_zpsaa8f3043.jpg

Dustinmustang_zpsdbd89afe.jpg

DustinsPicture054_zps0301b1d4.jpg

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. Father son projects are fun. Good choice on 373s, i love mine. And i think supercharger :)

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
these guys are fuggin motor heads on here for sure :p. any suspension or exterior shit i'll throw in some opinions, lol. awesome that you're starting with a clean paint job and exterior.

OP
OP
T

turbo94

Reaction score
plan on taking the motor out anyway cause the heads are decked and compersion wil be a issue with turbo or a blower. I want to get the stance, drivetrain, suspension and interior done before motor, body, and paint. what is your thoughts on exterior and suspenison

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i'd drop it a tad with h&r ss springs first. i have them and like them a lot. do some dd bullits out back for sure if you really like them bullits. cowl hood and paint the mirrors body color :) qA1 adjustable shocks are awesome as well. nice soft ride for me with hardly no sidewall and cut h&r coils, lol.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Could use some 03/04 cobra seats too. And a new carpet. Can't really see it to tell the condition though. Maybe a nice stereo set up.

tapatalkin'

1997gtRioRed

Reaction score
turbo for the most power and most problems. blower for lots of power and a few problems. all motor for power and little problems. well, you can get a shitload of power N/A but its expensive and horrible mpg's

turbo'd 418 windsor FTMFW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online