Well Boys.... Im gettin a bike

CanaryGT

Reaction score
So yeah. I've been lookin around and now that I have my Pony kinda where I want it, for now that is, I have decided to get myself the bike I wanted. Its actually a 2005 Yamaha R6. Nothing too fancy or that crazy fast but something to have some fun on. My buddy has been riding for a while and he is teaching me how to ride on his right now. I took one ride on his bike and I just fell in love with it. But anyway, when I get it Ill post some pics of it. Hopefully it can get me some more ladies! :pimp:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
<----jealous

i want a bike so bad...my goal is to have one my halloween. oh and is it a raven? the all black is hawt!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
yeah, get good gear...alot of my buddies have icon and joe rocket stuff and love them. i bought a joe rocket textile jacket because i use to ride my friends bikes alot, and they are great for florida (hot, humid) weather...

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
congrats man.. new toys are always fun. be safe on that thing and dont slack on the safety gear..

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna go all out on safety gear. My buddy who is teaching my actually got into an accident (some fucking kid pulled out in front of him). So I know how important it is. But yeah, i think I am going to get the Raven one... all black with the tinted window etc.... I will be definitally riding slow for a while. But at least ill know I can woop up on some cars... well not TRUUBLE's though......

95-stang

Reaction score
It annoys me sometimes seeing people riding round in flip-flops and trainers and no gloves, sure there cool, but just try doing 70mph in a car, open the the door and put your hand flat on the road surface.
Thats basically what the road and pavement do to unprotected skin, saying that treat everyone else on the road as an idiot and you should be ok. :)

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Thanks Man! Ill keep that in mind! Im also kinda happy about the 45 MPG ill be getting while still romping on it.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Cool.....Im suppose to go look at bikes this weekend. I had a GSXR600 back in 2001 and ive been tring to stay away from them since i now live in Atlanta. Im gonna look to get something used. I want a GSXR1000 but i may take a 750 depending on the price. This is just a small want for me, if i have the least bit of trouble getting it, with financing, down payment or anything im calling it off. I plan on putting $2K down maybe a little more depending on the bike.

4point6GT

Reaction score
R6 huh, pretty nice!!!! plannin on gettin girls, YOU WILL TRUST ME :pimp:

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Yeah the R6 should do me justice. Another one of my friends has the GXR750 and he likes it. I always wanted a R1 but I decided that I want to live to at least see 25....

M.O.E

Reaction score
Bike = :banana:
I'm in the market to buy a bike (just sold my 95) I saw some where the R6 had tranny issue's? So i'm going with any thing 2003 and up, FI. i'll be looking at the gsxr 600, 636, CBR600RR. I really want a cbr tho...

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
ya i'd like to get a bike at some point too...they look like they're hella fun to ride...maybe in the next few years when i make enough money to get one or if i win the lotto or somethin like that...haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online