WELL....Frankenstang gets YET another CAR...this time its a monster...

sn95jones

Reaction score
I see lots of potential here.....
5009716897f54.preview-620.jpg

poisonbl

Reaction score
How in the nine hells did it have enough height and momentum to hit the building that far up the wall, yet not just rip through the entire corner? I have to say, I'm rather impressed. If there's a video, I'd put a nickle on it starting out with some variant of "Hey, y'all, watch this!" ...

sn95jones

Reaction score
OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
that PT crusier kicked its ass becuase it ws a V6 and tried parking behind it...
and lol guys, i plan on keeping this car...its what i REALLY like..i could MABY see trading it for a well modded stang GT but even then idk...the color on my car is fking awsome in person, idk if its factory or not but it matches under hood and door jams...this car may not be the fastest but that 32V shur does have a hell of apull to her, and its still on stock 4.6 sohc ecu untuned for now.

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
and my brother has a 95 mark VIII with longtubes, exhaust cobra rims, performance brakes and suspension cowl hood and is getting 410's and bigger mafs with underdrives soon..Im not to found of them, his is a very nice one too and i still dont like them...my bird is big enough..its fullsize asis and if i got a supersized car it would be a merc marauder,hands dowm...

lol heres a video that i found on the net that turned out to be my bros car racing my neighbors gto that my cougar could keep up with when i had it off the bottle..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-wge-edPY

sn95jones

Reaction score
that PT crusier kicked its ass becuase it ws a V6 and tried parking behind it...
and lol guys, i plan on keeping this car...its what i REALLY like..i could MABY see trading it for a well modded stang GT but even then idk...the color on my car is fking awsome in person, idk if its factory or not but it matches under hood and door jams...this car may not be the fastest but that 32V shur does have a hell of apull to her, and its still on stock 4.6 sohc ecu untuned for now.
Your definition of "Modded" or "Highly Modded" is like fixing up a car that needs repairing.

That's not a V6 btw.....

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
i also found out i need a cobra coolant tube so i can have a 2nd coolant snesor for my coolant guage to work...yet another hunt when i get a few extra bucks to spare...
and ur not funny Jones... ;)

Nightmare

Reaction score
I see lots of potential here.....
5009716897f54.preview-620.jpg
Dude! I just spit out mountian dew all over my work computer! LOL

Um I see no v6 in the picture....
Oh really???? Me thinks there might be a problem there.......I am shocked that it runs.

and my brother has a 95 mark VIII with longtubes, exhaust cobra rims, performance brakes and suspension cowl hood and is getting 410's and bigger mafs with underdrives soon..Im not to found of them, his is a very nice one too and i still dont like them...my bird is big enough..its fullsize asis and if i got a supersized car it would be a merc marauder,hands dowm...
Good luck finding a Marauder for 1,000-2000 or finding someone who wants to trade one for a t bird!

Your definition of "Modded" or "Highly Modded" is like fixing up a car that needs repairing.

That's not a V6 btw.....
lol
i also found out i need a cobra coolant tube so i can have a 2nd coolant snesor for my coolant guage to work...yet another hunt when i get a few extra bucks to spare...
and ur not funny Jones... ;)
Good luck trying to find one in a junk yard. I have been trying to find cobra parts for years in a junkyard (however I did find a Redfire Cobra Hood in a local yard though). Oh and btw, you are right, Jones is not funny......

He is F'N HILARIOUS

sn95jones

Reaction score
Dude! I just spit out mountian dew all over my work computer! LOL

Um I see no v6 in the picture....
Oh really???? Me thinks there might be a problem there.......I am shocked that it runs.

Good luck finding a Marauder for 1,000-2000 or finding someone who wants to trade one for a t bird!

lol
Good luck trying to find one in a junk yard. I have been trying to find cobra parts for years in a junkyard (however I did find a Redfire Cobra Hood in a local yard though). Oh and btw, you are right, Jones is not funny......

He is F'N HILARIOUS

:D

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
i just seen a marauder sell for 3200, needed a hood but big deal...and you really think id even try and find a cobra anything in a junkyard? only reason i went to em is they have plenty cougar and birds as well as million 4.6 sohc's..

Nightmare

Reaction score
i just seen a marauder sell for 3200, needed a hood but big deal...and you really think id even try and find a cobra anything in a junkyard? only reason i went to em is they have plenty cougar and birds as well as million 4.6 sohc's..

Any Marauder that is going for 3200 that needs a hood is a car that I would be picking parts off of. A good one will run you quite a bit more. If it needed a hood, I am curious as to what else it "needs".

And yes, I do think you would....if I didn't think it I wouldnt of said it. It is also a part that you dont come by on Craigslist too often.