What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

joe65

Reaction score
Ok, spent some elbow grease time last night. Polished the roof. I'm pretty sure this car hasn't been polished in a long time til i got it. The sap on the roof was a mf'r to get off. I'm amazed at how well this color hides stuff. Almost as good as white. Anyways, polished and covered with sealant.20200623_211816.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yesterday it took some time to figure out what was wrong with my window controller. It was strange because it worked perfectly off of the switches but anytime the alarm controlled them the passenger side did exactly the opposite as it was supposed to. You have to cut the wires between the switch and motor and then wire in the controller and it ended up I had the passenger side wired perfectly wrong to allow this to happen. So I switched a few wires and then it was good. Next gremlin to kill was the drivers door lock as it quit working all of a sudden so I swapped out a new actuator and its all good now. Now I am on to programming the shock sensor which I think I finally found the correct instructions for and to figure out why the trunk trigger doesn't seem to work.

Werecow

Reaction score
Thank him for his service to our country for me!! My son-in-law is stationed on board the USS Abraham Lincoln as a nuke tech, he's one of the guys that keep the reactors running on the carrier. I know how boot camp and training can be hard on the fam when they're so far away from home for long periods of time. But I really respect the career path that all who have/are in service to our country have chosen!!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

All that white burns my eyes.............

cfb0ce47cb40323c6df0962bc0c78b35.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe65

Reaction score
20200627_181931.jpg 20200627_182410.jpg Well we had a bad news end to the day. We finally got the head off the 5.0 for the Ranger. The retainer on the piston pin broke or came off and the pin scored the wall. I'm in disbelief that this thing didn't grenade after finding it this way. We fucked up because life got in the way and we didnt get this figured out before the warranty ran out. It's a crate motor from Blueprint Engines.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 5233 View attachment 5234 Well we had a bad news end to the day. We finally got the head off the 5.0 for the Ranger. The retainer on the piston pin broke or came off and the pin scored the wall. I'm in disbelief that this thing didn't grenade after finding it this way. We fucked up because life got in the way and we didnt get this figured out before the warranty ran out. It's a crate motor from Blueprint Engines.
If it's one cylinder that is damaged resleeve that cylinder
I had a 427 cj with a hole in #8
The machine shop I use got a sleeve and bored out and pressed in
And we still drag raced with it
It dose cost a bit 30 for the sleeve 100 for labor and a 12 pack of miller just to bull shit with

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online