What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Werecow

Reaction score
Took pics of cut and unplugged shit to figger out what's left on it that it's supposed to have plugged in that it needs to have to run... Yeh lotta fun when the Haynes book wiring diagrams don't have the wires listed that you are looking for... Using veryuseful website and ggogle to try and sort out my spaghetti monster...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I installed my thing
MCHLak0.jpg

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Got the issue with the roof mentioned a few posts back sorted.

All now back as it should be.

TMW

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I pulled out all the old electronics and cable from the old air ride control system today. It has been in the car for 8 yrs and was below some other wiring that had been ran so it took longer than I would have liked and with a couple of them needing to be soldered now. Speaking of I am going to shorten the sensor wires so I don't have 20 ft of extra cables balled up somewhere but its soooooooooooo close now.

Werecow

Reaction score
Did stuff!!! Looks nassassty too!! Check my Cherry Bomb thread for..... The..... Rest..... Of.. the story....

Werecow

Reaction score
Installed bracket on door glass, pics in my thread.. Btw.. dunno if sn-95's are the same as a foxbody or not, but anybody know where is the best place on mine to put the power window bracket to make it easier to put the glass in one??

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I THINK I connected the last wire on the air ride tonight. I am going to think it all over tonight before I install the tank because the connections are all under it but I thin I will be ready to test it out tomorrow.

I am also hoping I might have figured out that my body just does not digest red meat well anymore. As much as I love a good steak if it meant the end of my digestive issues I can switch to chick fillet...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What did you get

and for what?

The complete front Fox adjustable coil overs, springs, and cc plates. Also the rear springs for my existing Fox adjustable coil overs.

Won’t name who I ordered them from to keep from setting Scott off. [emoji38]

So now other than my brake caliper brackets that I need from a certain member to make my s550 calipers work, I’ll have pretty much all of my suspension parts to make it a rolling chassis again. Gotta order my fuel system soon and install it then we can bolt in the irs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't really have any hard feelings about ridetech. I am disappointed that the software had that glitch and left it working poorly at best but they tried to help out with an 8 yr old system.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't really have any hard feelings about ridetech. I am disappointed that the software had that glitch and left it working poorly at best but they tried to help out with an 8 yr old system.

Glad to hear that. They’re still a great company and one of the best in the industry. Still sucks there was no fixing that controller though.

And as far as your red meat issue. My sons girlfriend has issues like that. Been getting worse the last few years. If she has any red meat she gets horribly ill right after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAR_19

Members online