What did you get for the stang?

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
I didn't get anything for the stang. It was a rule by the family, no automotive parts but I did get a Gen 3 .45 Glock 30 though! My new carry weapon.

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
Some money to finish getting the parts for the H/c/I. If I play my cards right ill have a holley intake on there :cool:

SVTstang96

Reaction score
[MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION], If you would like to see some of the pictures from the T3i you can check them out at this link. http://imgur.com/a/MUUNy

I will admit, I am not a professional, nor do I have any major experience with a DSLR. This is with the stock 18x55mm lens for reference. Most photos have very little editing on them. As far as editing goes I just played with the exposure and contrast a little (less then 2/3 stop).

punched281

Reaction score
My girlfriend and her dad made me a sick ass lamp. The base is a balancer from what looks like a big block something, the shaft is some sort of valve train from a land rover and there is a coil spring on the outside of that with an old ford hub cap that tops it off. I will post pics tomorrow. I got a nice fly rod set, some back packing stuff and some nice work boots/shoes. and a certificate for a concealed carry class already paid for. Very thankful, and had a blast surprising everyone with their gifts

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Got a couple snap-on ratchets, racing helmet, alpine stars gloves, starrett micrometer and caliper, and a bunch of other fun stuff.

Walking Tall

Reaction score
I got a couple of Lucky Brand Mustang shirts. Some cash to spend on the car (Probably will go to a alternator. Balls) And lastly, I got drunk. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProKiller

Reaction score
didn't get any parts for the mustang but did get mustang stuff. got a ford spark plug lamp, boss 302 deck of cards, mustang insulated travel mug, tri-bar pony coat hanger, pair of jack stands and a small wet/dry vac for cleaning interiors.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
99/01 Cobra front bumper. If any of you have tried to buy one, you know what a task it was to find. I have the best group of friends.

TLSF150

Reaction score
I wish people would still buy me Legos! Lol

I got some ford shot glasses, a 201 piece tool set, pair of LG Tone+, a couple gift cards, and some cash..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember

Reaction score
Nothing for Xmas except what I just ordered:

Hurst #8550 chrome handle and white knob
Mobil 1 ATF
Mobil 1 75W-140 for the rear
rack bushings
strut mounts

maybe- depends on what CL turns up- new wheel/tire combo

Latest posts

Forum statistics