What did you get for the stang?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I got black mmd hood struts, shorty antenna, new speakers and a new floorjack with stands and the thing you lay on. Pretty cool i'm stoked

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
a pack of razors, some chocolate and carhart hats, lol. not sure how to use them on a mustang but i'll figure out someting

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
a pack of razors, some chocolate and carhart hats, lol. not sure how to use them on a mustang but i'll figure out someting

razors to shave the badges. chocolate for airfresheners. car hats for the rear deck. haha lol

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Nothing

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not all of it is for the mustang but here's what I got:

A cool SN95Forums mini fridge.

1_zpsa450e247.jpg

2_zpsc2e94863.jpg

A dual action polisher with new pads and some microfibers. I'll pick up the clay bar and finishing polish later tonight.

3_zpsa0e6afb8.jpg

Some dope PJ's and a breaker bar.

DSCF2545_zpsfec43f1b.jpg

And last but not least I got 1 free transmission swap courtesy of my parents. :thumbsup:

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nothing for the car or truck but my new gf got me a iPhone 5s for Christmas so that was alright and she's redoing my interior for me because that's what she does for a living

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Right on Kyle

I got a bin full of car cleaning supplies, $50 Dick's gift card, a Samsung smart surround sound to go with my tv, and a Stewie t-shirt lol I love family guy

Sent from my SCH-I605

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Some spoiled folks up in here! lol. Only thing Mustang related I got is a Mustang Thermos for my coffee in the morning which I really appreciate because I'm tired of spilling hot coffee in my car! lol

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I must say all in all it was a great Christmas

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
My pony got new black carpet that will replace the peanut butter, new Lloyd's tri-bar floor mats and a Cobra front bumper license plate bracket. Oh, and my Dad got me a Mustang baseball hat too. A very happy Christmas!

SVTstang96

Reaction score
The same breaker bar as [MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION], Some Mothers wash/wax/polish/detailing spray/surface wipes/microfiber/leather conditioner, Fast 6 Steel Case Special Edition Movie Set, Grid 2, A battery tender to keep the Cobra's battery charged through the winter, Some pliers, Gearwrench Flex-Head Ratcheting Wrenches, Infrared Temperature Sensor, Candy, Candy, More Candy, and last but not least; a Canon EOS Rebel T3i 600D 18MP DSLR Camera to take photos of the Cobra with!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice peeps.. Merry christmas to me i traced the leaking coolant, 99% sure its the radiator, don't see any coolant on the overflow tank. ****

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Harbor freight?

Let me know how you like it once you get to using it. I'm looking at getting a new camera and the T3i & D5100 are on my list of potentials.

maybe not lol. Its a sk one. But i love the camera so far. The stock lens is a little weak though. I would recommend stepping up to the 150 or higher lens. The adjustment and settings are great thpugh. Dont get me wrong it takes great pics, i just need more lenses lol. A prime lens is on the way already along with a macro, wide angle, and fisheye. I am also going to order some polarized and colored filters to mess with.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Some random ebay parts for the civic, and some money for my WRX/STI fund.

Yes, my parents still buy me Lego's. Lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Staff online