What did you get for the stang?

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Not a damn thing, these were my Christmas giftss.
u5ase6yz.jpg
7ysapeqy.jpg
ytevezaq.jpg

And a couple long sleeve shirts for my big ass.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Don't really know if this counts or not but I don't care! I got some $ from family and blew it all plus more on some black beauty headlights and HIDs from [MENTION=8860]Win[/MENTION], a set of Scott rod fab smooth delete plates from corral, valve cover gaskets, and am ordering a 98 black console, cobra floor mats, smoked tail lights, and other misc parts!!! Yay me!

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I got cash this year. Not one single part. Which is good... because last year my grandmother got me a passenger side mirror that I needed because mine was missing, but she got the shiny one instead of the flat plastic one... So instead of returning it for the right one it gave me an excuse to go out and replace my driver side one... lmao

Also got a bunch of well needed tools.

Spending pretty much all the money I got on my car, plus pulling some money out of my savings.
Stuff I arranged to buy form people or have already ordered:
Chrome bumper inserts
grommets to fill the holes when I pull my wing
Raxiom smoked taillights ww/ sequential harness
window to body weatherstripping
Sun visors
Door sills
Knee bolster
Pass side a pillar and kicker panel
Front and rear seats (same style and color just not ripped and broken)
Pass side airbag
LEDs for cluster, HVAC, dome light
Fog lights switch and harness to repair my foglights
Door panels

I have to find some cheap used 1" spacers and I want to find someone that will custom make a 3rd brake light tint for me, theres 2 on eBay, one seller is listed as on vacation and the other seller states he won't go over 12 characters and what I want is 13 characters -.- [MENTION=17281]SMOKEDYA[/MENTION] you don't happen to be able to make something like that do you?

Meh. Car will pretty much be complete before February. Just need to save up for some coil overs and rear controls arms to fix my mangled suspension and I am golden to register it.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I got cash this year. Not one single part. Which is good... because last year my grandmother got me a passenger side mirror that I needed because mine was missing, but she got the shiny one instead of the flat plastic one... So instead of returning it for the right one it gave me an excuse to go out and replace my driver side one... lmao

Also got a bunch of well needed tools.

Spending pretty much all the money I got on my car, plus pulling some money out of my savings.
Stuff I arranged to buy form people or have already ordered:
Chrome bumper inserts
grommets to fill the holes when I pull my wing
Raxiom smoked taillights ww/ sequential harness
window to body weatherstripping
Sun visors
Door sills
Knee bolster
Pass side a pillar and kicker panel
Front and rear seats (same style and color just not ripped and broken)
Pass side airbag
LEDs for cluster, HVAC, dome light
Fog lights switch and harness to repair my foglights
Door panels

I have to find some cheap used 1" spacers and I want to find someone that will custom make a 3rd brake light tint for me, theres 2 on eBay, one seller is listed as on vacation and the other seller states he won't go over 12 characters and what I want is 13 characters -.- SMOKEDYA you don't happen to be able to make something like that do you?

Meh. Car will pretty much be complete before February. Just need to save up for some coil overs and rear controls arms to fix my mangled suspension and I am golden to register it.

Haha funny thing is I had almost every part your ordered lol. Did you ever get a driver mirror? I have one that matches and I also have coil overs and control arms if you are interested. Pm me!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online