What do you think? Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
What does it matter how much hp it makes? Let me know what it traps. That's all that really matters.

OP
OP
99GreenStang

99GreenStang

Reaction score
does anyone besides me find it funny that this threads so popular i mean over all the arguments i have no beef with anyone , I hope you all have a good time with your cars and build them fast and raise some cane and the good lord blesses you in the process . but seriously mustangchris lets like call cbs and see if they will put us on the air cause like this thread seems to draw attention lol its like a episode of general hospital . anyways i just sold my junkpile msd distrubutor mechanical advance im in the market for new im checking this one out what do you all think ? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-850023/overview/make/ford

ARENT WE ALL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY UNTIL WE WRITE A BOOK ABOUT HOW WE DID IT ...WHO DID THAT ?

i didnt delete your post.

and i dont even recall, outside of this rubbish of a thread, ever deleting any of your posts. You're not exactly a post whore, and when you do post you usually just pop in - talk about 5.0/tuning stuff - and pop out... . ... what exactly am I supposed to censor/edit/delete.

I requested you PM me if you want to say something - you chose to do it in this thread. If you'd prefer call me on my shit in public, I'm okay with that. Start up a road rage thread and get 'er done.

MC Edit:

Also, i didnt know this thread existed until I was sent a PM today asking where it was moved to.... I didnt edit/change/delete anything from yesterday or this morning (not sure when this was moved to the trash can)..... I'm not the only mod on this site, brotha.
UH OH mustangchris done got them 16 penny nails out bout to swing some banhamma down LOL JK

99GreenStang Musturd Addermk2 1bad9d5

I edited all the rubbish from this thread.
no infractions will be given out because everyone was knuckle-deep in this whore.

play nice in the sand box, please.

Best,
Chris
I never liked sand boxes there nasty lol.

I'd guesstimate in the area of 260-290 rwhp give or take.. Plan on a dyno anytime soon? I skipped thru all the bs so I might've missed it
if you skipped through all the bs you might have missed the whole thread lol JK . um currently switching distributors and going vac advance and gonna either do heads within the next 30 days or forced induction of some kind im gonna get her where she will squeal and peel boys

I don't like to ever take sides.. but maybe that cam was just better suited for his application.. I like the way it turned out.. a lil excitement every once in a while..
WORD BRO

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Here's my out look on the situation he asks for opinions then argues ,so if we flame him the posts should stay ,so people can see how plain out ignorant and useless this guy is .... With that being said I may be taking a break from this place .... I like to speak my mind and edited posts is not speaking it .... Peace out guys

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Here's my out look on the situation he asks for opinions then argues ,so if we flame him the posts should stay ,so people can see how plain out ignorant and useless this guy is .... With that being said I may be taking a break from this place .... I like to speak my mind and edited posts is not speaking it .... Peace out guys

You like to speak your mind. But sometimes there is a way to do it and a place to do it. Our job is to keep order. And if we think your posts that we edit will help keep some order, then we do it. I dont remember seeing any of your posts edited anywhere. If so, there was a reason.
I have a feeling this isnt about this thread at all, but a recently different one.. yea?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just in general and this thread being one of them , I don't care if my posts got deleted in jones thread . The argument in this thread was resolved so I don't see why my posts were edited

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
A lil drama keeps this place interesting.. with all this people with all different ideas and way of expression. It's hard for stuff like this not to happen.. you guys are taking the fun out of it..

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
There's an elephant twerking in here... This thread is hopeless..

elephanttwerk_zps6b996024.gif

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Just in general and this thread being one of them , I don't care if my posts got deleted in jones thread . The argument in this thread was resolved so I don't see why my posts were edited

You are acting like your posts get deleted on a constant basis. Which you know isnt true. So why do you care so much they were deleted here? The argument was over and he felt the useless nonsense needed to be deleted. It wasnt just your posts that were deleted. Mine were too and Im a mod. Do you see me crying? no.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Start another thread if you valid things to discuss. We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online