What is a good daily drivable spring? Shocks/struts?

LaserRed5.0

Reaction score
Hello everybody lol I have an 02 gt had a 95 gt and im tired of the 4x4 look on this 02. My 95 gt had ford b springs, however it didn't even look as if the back was lowered at all what so ever. I am looking for a comfortable riding spring,with a decent drop, but not low enough to scrape on every dip or hill in the shitty state of Missouri. Any pictures of your set ups or advice would help. Currently I have been stuck on the Steeda Springs,Pro Kit,SR lowering springs, and the SVE lowering springs. Let me know what brands you guys do and don't suggest. Thanks! Also are shocks/struts necessary? My car just hit 50k miles, I was definitely going to do C/C plates and springs, but was thinking about possibly doing foxbody shocks/struts if that is possible on a 1.2-1.5" drop all around? Anyways let me know any suggestions on what I need etc.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I ran eibach sportlines for a while. Good performance, comfortable ride, looked pretty good but not low enough to scrape

5litrarag

Reaction score
H&R Race but you'll need to spend for a set of Bilsteins. It will be perfect. 1.5 drop all around, never low enough to scrape, but firm and dampened enough to not have to worry about speed bumps or dips.

20130729_165705.jpg

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Btw I'm selling some sportlines ;)

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113