What mod should i save for next?

scootin95gts

Reaction score
Okay so far on my 95gts i have got underdrive pullies,full exhaust,egr and smog del,cai,lowered,king cobra clutch,b&m pro ripper and quadrant.
what i have been wanting for a while is a 70mm throttle body but should i upgrade my upper and lower intake first?
Also would i be fine if i got these mods without upgrading my injectors,maf,or fuel pump?

FASTANG

Reaction score
The TB will do nothing if you do not have the intake first.
I would definately do the upper/lower intake.

PS-do you have the stock gears?
If you do, that moved to my #1 for you by a quarter mile.

ryclef331

Reaction score
ok I saw that you posted a thread asking about a chip. You're not EVEN CLOSE to needing one yet....so don't even sweat that. Like stated above...do you have gears yet? Look...make sure you motor is 100% healthy before you start slapping mods onto . Do a compression test, tune up, new plugs, set timing, etc. MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT YOU GOT NOW THEN mod...

Gears are a GREAT starting point and GREAT bang for the buck. You'll love 3.73s. From there, I'd look at making what power you have HOOK. Dyno numbers are nice and all but spinnning tires was cool when you were 16....not at the stop light when you're getting left. TRUST me, it will give people FITS when you're snatching bumper off of people with 100 less hp than them.

We really need an idea of how much you want to spend and what you want out of the car before we can say anything....

G

GREG@SN95

Buy 10,000 bottle rockets and duct tape them to the trunk lid!

cobra4978

Reaction score
I say gears i would'nt trade my 3:73's for nothin best mod in my book then go with the upper and lower intake, throttle body, cold air, then heads and cam for a wicked street combo :boink:

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
well im pretty much on a very slow income because i got 600 in car payments a 4wheeler rent and all that other crap,but as far as hooking up street radials are out of the question since it snow where i live but i mainly wanted some gears and some suspension mods but nothing top of the line since i dont got a butt load of money coming in.

as far as top of the line i mean the most expensive suspension parts just something that will work cuz this is my dd

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
Well i got some good new and at my work they signed a new contract and i have been there less than a year and i am getting a check for 5grand and im putting 2 of it away for the taxes,but i was looking at the trick flow street heat HCI package. How much hp do these normally give and are the heads ready to bolt on?

G

GREG@SN95

scootin95gts said:
Well i got some good new and at my work they signed a new contract and i have been there less than a year and i am getting a check for 5grand and im putting 2 of it away for the taxes,but i was looking at the trick flow street heat HCI package. How much hp do these normally give and are the heads ready to bolt on?

Not sure if they come with the seals and what not...

If you ask about that when ordering, they'll let you know...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
Buy 10,000 bottle rockets and duct tape them to the trunk lid!

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: sounds like someting Fets would do ::)

gt96stang

Reaction score
Demolisher said:
just spray the damn bish :dunno:
That's my vote....
I'm still waiting to get my window switch and FPSS and I will be spraying mine :dancing6: :dancing6:

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
HMM lets see spray and only have the power of the push of a button or get HCI and have it all the time.....i think i will just get th HCI if anything and +i dont feel like having to rebuild my motor once i blow my rings with the nitrous

scott5

Reaction score
I would def do gears and get the track heat setup. You will def be more happy with that than the street heat package because with the street heat you will be wanting more and the track heat has what you will be wanting

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online