what setting to start at

Addermk2

Reaction score
I'm talking about the tires I drive on daily my falken zeix 512 275/40/17 tires not no sticky racing built tire.

congrats, 2.0 is still a horrible 60' time. my buddy Mike used to cut 1.7's on fuzion street tires with a stock suspension.

OP
OP
brian95

brian95

Reaction score
Il change the settings for this week end I think the fronts were on 3 but il look thanks for the info will return with results. Rest gear is 4.10 and llaunch was with a powerglide on the brake with a 5000 launch . I used to have a 1.77 sixty with my old setup 3.73 5 speed with stock setup and 302 motor with drag radials

Wichers123

Reaction score
congrats, 2.0 is still a horrible 60' time. my buddy Mike used to cut 1.7's on fuzion street tires with a stock suspension.
Okay dude, and my buddy of a buddy has a ford fairmont that runs 9.80's who gives two shits. I cut 2.0 on daily driven street tires with a stock car with almost nothing done to it. Now have you ever owned strange 10 ways and ridden on them. I do and I know what works even at a slammed level.

Addermk2

Reaction score
Now have you ever owned strange 10 ways and ridden on them.

Actually, yes! They are in the Cobra right now.

and I was doing 2.0's on stock suspension with street tires, 3.08's and a stock motor. You aren't impressing us. just making a fool of yourself.

Wichers123

Reaction score
Actually, yes! They are in the Cobra right now.

and I was doing 2.0's on stock suspension with street tires, 3.08's and a stock motor. You aren't impressing us. just making a fool of yourself.
The only person looking like a fool is you, no one wants advise from a asshole... Every response you make on this forum is negative, always trying to slam someone.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Every response you make on this forum is negative, always trying to slam someone.

Now that's just not true...

Once, back in '87 he complimented my hair cut....

carry on with your e-racing fellas. Hope the n00bs are picking up some good info to research on drag-set ups :)

P.S. (MC's e-racing submission) -- i looked for my timeslips and coudnt find them. I think they're at my parent's house... all i found was my 491 horsepower dyno sheet.... hm.

Wichers123

Reaction score
Now that's just not true...

Once, back in '87 he complimented my hair cut....

carry on with your e-racing fellas. Hope the n00bs are picking up some good info to research on drag-set ups :)

P.S. (MC's e-racing submission) -- i looked for my timeslips and coudnt find them. I think they're at my parent's house... all i found was my 491 horsepower dyno sheet.... hm.
Lol