what wheels should i go with?

AJCrader

Reaction score
I personally like bronze or gold rims...TSW has some decent ones and don't cost too much!

I just got some 20x9 bronze TSW panoramas for my 2013 GT, will get them on as soon as I get my car back

As for my new edge, I'll be getting some SVE drags

chris91

Reaction score
Like previously stated you should go with a 18x9/10 XXR 521 in Matte Black. Matter of fact I have a set I'll sell you with some nice Toyo Proxy 245/40/18 and 275/35/18 tires with like 800 miles on them tops. The tires alone will cost you like 800. Wheels brand new like 550-600 shipped. Id say a grand is a good deal.

CWO

Reaction score
Sure you can. I got a set for $1100 a year ago. Just gotta look around and be patient. However, mine are not staggered.

Hell, here are some WITH tires that just sold for $1400
http://forums.corral.net/forums/rims-wheels-tires/1529393-18-bbs-rks-bfg-kdw2s-3k-miles-new-condition-$1-400-00-a.html

AJCrader

Reaction score
The key is to decide what you want, and then be patient and look dilligently all over...I got a set of 4 wheels(20x9's square) shipped for half the price of what I would have spent had I just bought them when I decided what I wanted.

CWO

Reaction score
The key is to decide what you want, and then be patient and look dilligently all over...I got a set of 4 wheels(20x9's square) shipped for half the price of what I would have spent had I just bought them when I decided what I wanted.

Couldn't agree more. I bought the wheels I have in pairs, from different parts of the country, about 3 months apart.

CWO

Reaction score
Wheels America will make them good as new for about $150/ea

it all depends on how bad you want them

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I feel like if that guy put those BBS wheels up for sale on SVTP they'd be sold in a minute at that price. Good condition sets are pulling a lot more than that, plasmas in the high 2000$ range.

CWO

Reaction score
I was basically just saying it can be done. I did it. There are plenty of other wheels out there too, you just have to be resourceful to get what you want.

I've been in this Mustang game for a LONG time and I get tired of seeing the same old Ford wheels over and over again. BUT... it's not my car and he did ask for opinions, something I always have abundance of :)

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Black Enkei RPF1's. Super great wheels, 17" diameter, available in 9, 9.5 and 10" widths, clear cobra brakes. And they look pretty sweet. And you could get a set brand new for a hair over $1K. If that doesn't float your boat, there was a thread going around a bit back where some dude was rocking 4 spoke wheels - it was some brand I have never heard of before but they looked pretty sweet...uh, I mean mad tyte. No really, they looked good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online